Louisiana, Ky (Steam Workship V1)

TheCautiousOne

So I am Generating Lots? (Made a folder to put them in if this is the right way to go)

Also.. I have dropped in two spawn points as per the Little Sims Looking Spawn point icon on the World Ed.

The Other Option in the File Menu is to write objects to Lua... What is the correct process to do this?

TCO

And it asks for a world Origin???

"World origin" is how far away from 0;0 (coordinates) your map is. For example, if you put your world origin as 25;25, then your top-left most cell will be 25;25, and the cell to the right of it will be 26;25, then 27;25, while the cell to the bottom of "world origin" will be 25;26, etc.

If you want to integrate the map into the actual Muldraugh map, you will want to put the available "Muldraugh" map (provided with map tools) and make it's world origin a 25,25. The coordinates that you end up with are actual in-game coordinates. Then you just look at where on that map you want to place yours. Find the area most suitable for your "top-left most" cell, and make a world origin exactly the same name as that one.

Alternatively (I think it's a lot easier), you can go to http://pzmap.crash-override.net/ , click on "Map Coordinates" (bottom left) and just check which cell you want your top-left cell to start from, and input that cell as world origin.

For example: If you want your town's top left most cell to start in this area, input 35,37 as your world origin.

"World origin" is how far away from 0;0 (coordinates) your map is. For example, if you put your world origin as 25;25, then your top-left most cell will be 25;25, and the cell to the right of it will be 26;25, then 27;25, while the cell to the bottom of "world origin" will be 25;26, etc.

If you want to integrate the map into the actual Muldraugh map, you will want to put the available "Muldraugh" map (provided with map tools) and make it's world origin a 25,25. The coordinates that you end up with are actual in-game coordinates. Then you just look at where on that map you want to place yours. Find the area most suitable for your "top-left most" cell, and make a world origin exactly the same name as that one.

Alternatively (I think it's a lot easier), you can go to http://pzmap.crash-override.net/ , click on "Map Coordinates" (bottom left) and just check which cell you want your top-left cell to start from, and input that cell as world origin.

For example: If you want your town's top left most cell to start in this area, input 35,37 as your world origin.

So This Highlighted cell being the top Left Most?

SDycPlT.png

This picture is from the MAP. I have the Coord in the Corner of 44x20

e3d0xju.jpg

What do you think? I could connect the road to the cinema from the Joining cell of 44x20 if I make the World Origin 44 x 20 Correct?

So the picture in world ed of 1,0 would have a road going to the line of the cell to try and connect to the road on the side of the cinema.

TCO

SDycPlT.png

What do you think? I could connect the road to the cinema from the Joining cell of 44x20 if I make the World Origin 44 x 20 Correct?

TCO

Yep

If you use those coordinates, you will fully replace the original 44x20 cell, including the road, forest, etc, meaning that you might have to adjust your own road so it perfectly connects to the one on the map (Which could have been an easier job if you've done that before filling the area with buildings imho).

SDycPlT.png

TCO

Yep

If you use those coordinates, you will fully replace the original 44x20 cell, including the road, forest, etc, meaning that you might have to adjust your own road so it perfectly connects to the one on the map (Which could have been an easier job if you've done that before filling the area with buildings imho).

Well if I go to 45,20 It is not taking over the road! I think that might work better. I sure do not want to interupt the flow of the OG map you know? Let me look around some more.

TCO

Have you bothered opening the prison building file to check if there are any errors?

No And I had made a copy of it to see if that was possible to export files with original but I can't find it now.... (Face Palm)

EDIT: Found File by

Doublebrain

Trying to mod in Tiled Now (The Road from the prizon to the main hwy needs to be modded)

TCO

Have you bothered opening the prison building file to check if there are any errors?

Ok Found the Problem. Could you help?

aFm5SmS.png

TCO

But I don't know how to remove them? I tried to edit the file in build ed and cannot override the error?

Here is the Link to his File.

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/5059-free-2brain-random-buildings/

I could not move objects, the only way you could say you delete this floor and rebuild it again, it would be the only solution.

I have made a post in his forum. I will see if he can help. If not, I will remap that block with another large Building. Thank you for trying atox. I appreicate that.

TCO