'Super Insane' Playthrough / Walkthrough

Strider

So this is a tester. It's to see if there is any interest on TIS forum/reddit with regard to this type of play style.

A couple of things:

* I don't know what I'm doing so if you've some advice regarding video/sound quality or anything else relating to the quality of the video let me know but be gentle, aiight?

* This *will not* be an exciting play through. I will be avoiding the city as my characters life literally depends on it. If you want further proof then the video below demonstrates  the settings I'm using. As you can see, the city is absolutely crazy.

* The characters objective will be to stay by the cabin wood and try and survive there. The real question will be will the Z's find him and if so, how long. Also, can I survive the winter.

Any questions, just ask.

The video: https://youtu.be/JB1O6WOp--I

Here's a dumb question; how do you taunt zombies? (Over here! and Hey you!)

Yeah, as Madnesis has said, Q.

It can be very useful to lure Z's away. At the moment your voice doesn't carry very far but TIS are constantly changing the game and so be careful. One day they're going to adjust the distance it carries and it'll ruin your day!

Here's a dumb question; how do you taunt zombies? (Over here! and Hey you!)

Yeah, as Madnesis has said, Q.

It can be very useful to lure Z's away. At the moment your voice doesn't carry very far but TIS are constantly changing the game and so be careful. One day they're going to adjust the distance it carries and it'll ruin your day!

Still better than wasting a bullet to get zeds attention.

Still better than wasting a bullet to get zeds attention.

I don't use guns any more.  If I'm playing a 'serious' play through I avoid them like the plague. I imagine they'll still have their uses at some point but for every Z you kill with a gun you attract another fifty.

Archived