The Third Corrupt-A-Wish Thread

Kirrus

Granted! Unfortunately, the arrogance goes is transmuted to you. Everyone but you is humble and pleasant, and nobody likes you. You are doomed and alone.

I wish I were incredibly healthy in every conceivable axis there is to ascribe health to.

• 1 month later...
On 15.5.2016 at 10:26 AM, Foulmouth said:

Granted, I give you the internet.

I wish for chocolate, and apple pie.

And also whipped cream.

a chef comes over and stuffs chocolate and apple pie down your throat. you are just about to suffocate but remember you can breathe through your nose, but as you try to the chef senses it and sprays the full bottle of whipped cream into your nostrils until you lose balance, hit the dirt and have a seizure that ends your life. thats all gonna be written on your tombstone, in detail, too. people are going to make memes of your death centuries to come and you win a darwin award. post mortem, that is.

i want a new member title, too

10 hours ago, syfy said:

oh boy, i'd love to grant you one.....

but that falls to the guys with colored names. (be careful what you wish for)

i wish i had a fresh Dr. Pepper in front of me

Granted. Unfortunately, it didn't come in a can, and whatever device you are using is now soaked in delicious, sugary goodness.

I wish I had telekinesis.

Granted, however you can't actually moderate or influence it. It just randomly shakes everything around you and it's incredibly annoying, even borders on hazardous as it draws larger objects near your head. You very quickly learn to duck.

I wish I had a big lovely bus and a bunch of my nice friends wearing matching printed shirts that read "down with cis" to go driving with and have a nice fun time.

On 21.5.2016 at 11:18 AM, Footmuffin said:

Granted, however you can't actually moderate or influence it. It just randomly shakes everything around you and it's incredibly annoying, even borders on hazardous as it draws larger objects near your head. You very quickly learn to duck.

I wish I had a big lovely bus and a bunch of my nice friends wearing matching printed shirts that read "down with cis" to go driving with and have a nice fun time.

the bus spawns right above you and squishes you like a pancake

your friends are already inside it though and have the time of their lives without you

having fun yet mr muffin?

I wish i had an actual gaming computer with 20 gtx titans and 12 intel i7 thingies

Granted, hun! It does the computery thingies and goes nyoom but it makes a sizzly noise and pleads in its death throes "please don't let me burn to death, hun." The fire burns your city, not unlike the london fire, hun.

I wish Blizzard would finally write a comic just about zarya, hun.

Edited by Footmuffin