Enough of General McGrew's lies!

TheGrifter

"I've lived in Muldraugh for fifteen years, and I ain't seen nothing like this before. This ain't no flu, or sickness, or whatever he's calling it. This damned quarantine ain't to help cure us! It's to kill us off!

My friend Ben Williams, he tried to make a run for it. Loaded up his truck, offered to take me with him. I watched him approach the blockade, and they just shot him. Didn't even stop to ask questions. McGrew's lies need to end!"

"Sir, what you're saying.. That can't be true. This is for your own good. They're working on a cure."

"You can't cure these folks! My cousin, Jimmy, he got bit by one of those things. He got sick, real bad. We gave him all we could to help him, but he just died. Woke up in the night to hear him stumbling around. Eyes vacant, nothing there. I knew he was gone. I must have shot him five, six times in the chest. Nothing. These things are Dee-EE-Dee, Dead! Ain't no cure for death!"

"Sir.. Sir... Calm down, sir. There's.. uh, there's going to be a cure, and, uh, uh,... We're going to have to go to commercial."

"Knox Bank: A place you can trust. For your financial needs, be they loans, mortgages, or investment advise, Knox Bank is the place you can trust."

"Had a long day? Need a drink? Need a bite? Come down to Twiggy's for some relaxation and some great company. Twiggy's, located in the South-East part of West Point, right by the bridge."

"Have you or your family been a victim of malpractice at the hands of Cortman Medical? Call 555-0039. We can help."

"We're back on the air. I must apologize to our listeners for that last crack-pot. Everything is, uh, it's fine. It's fine. Yes, it's fine. Here with us now is Lieutenant Grey of the National Guard. "

"Hello. First of all, I'd like to tell everyone listening that the quarantine zones are for your own good. Secondly, there have been no shootings of any civilians. Disregard such reports as nothing but fear mongering. The cure is in experimental stages, but the test subjects are responding to it very well."

"I'd like to, uh, ask, when the families of those who have been quarantined will be allowed to see their relatives, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Any time now. They are being treated very well."

"They.. They.."

"They're being treated very well, sir. That's the truth."

"I... IF YOU'RE LISTENING, IT'S ALL LIES. I'M BEING FORCED TO READ A SCRIPT AT GUNPOIN-"

*BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM*

"TZZTT"

"TZZZTT"

"BBZzZT"

"BZZT"

"TTTZZZT"

Yeah definitely, though I guess it's all pretty condensed - there are four broadcasts on each channel every day so I guess in that format you'd build up to the DRAMA a little more gradually. It's all cool stuff though!

I'd personally like to see mod projects emerge that run alongside the official narrative stuff - much like user maps fit alongside our maps on the main map.

I'd very much like to release WordZed, the utility that makes all this possible, to the community - but I'd imagine that won't be immediate as Turbo will want to tweak it in coming weeks, write guidelines etc

Yeah definitely, though I guess it's all pretty condensed - there are four broadcasts on each channel every day so I guess in that format you'd build up to the DRAMA a little more gradually. It's all cool stuff though!

I'd personally like to see mod projects emerge that run alongside the official narrative stuff - much like user maps fit alongside our maps on the main map.

I'd very much like to release WordZed, the utility that makes all this possible, to the community - but I'd imagine that won't be immediate as Turbo will want to tweak it in coming weeks, write guidelines etc

When those tools are out i want to make a radio that is set after the 7 days have passed.

Hope i can do that with those tools and is not much of a hassle. 

Archived