New Foraging Guide

Moose65

I've created a new foraging guide since my old post on here was archived. Here is a link to it on steam

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=556622628

It is current as of IWBUMS build 33, and includes the new herbs as well as the new poison mechanics. Enjoy :D

This is a very well laid our and useful guide, thanks.

Poisonous Berries and Mushrooms

They now change every game instead of being static.

Haha. TIS are fucking evil.

Apparently cooks can "sorta" identify poisonous berries + mushrooms. I'll update the guide with the appropriate information shortly.

Edit: Apparently poisonous mushrooms/berries are really broken atm, will update it soon as i figure out what all isn't working right.

Edit Edit: New information added to the Miscellaneous section about cooking and poisonous berries + mushrooms. As of build 33.1, it appears that poisoning food is broken with berries and mushrooms (however, eat at your own peril should it be fixed without warning).

Yeah I was looking through the files too and setting up recipes to utilize the new Mortar and Pestle as well as have the new herbs use the Hydocraft Mortar and Pestle.

What confuses me is you can make a Mortar and Pestle out of a Plank and a Saw. But the graphic shows a Ceramic Mortar and Pestle one and not a Wooden Mortar and Pestle. Note Hydrocraft uses a Stone Mortar and Pestle.

Is there a wooden mortar and pestle sprite shipping with build 33.1? If not, you've found the answer to your confusion.

KCsdw7b.png Straight from the game files.

Although there is no Wooden Mortar and Pestle item in the script, the recipe just creates the normal Mortar and Pestle :P

I don't even know why I dug this up just now.