RELEASED: Build 33

RobertJohnson

so are characters from build 32 to build 33 forced as new?

or am i missing of a way to keep them going

Save directory changed, but you might run into issues if you use the old ones. Haven't fully tested, but I was hitting some problems trying to use my old save.

so are characters from build 32 to build 33 forced as new?

or am i missing of a way to keep them going

Save directory changed, but you might run into issues if you use the old ones. Haven't fully tested, but I was hitting some problems trying to use my old save.

i got my world to work on the new build just players are forced to make new characters. 

So youre saying players have a new save location?

I think also somewhere along the way the canned food type was changed, forcing any saved canned food that you had to disappear within your savefiles. I don't really have any leftover saves from build 32 anymore to test if the save migration works at all.

Cans of food haven't effected any saves so far so i think were good to go on that issue.

Awesome update!

I have a small suggestion/request (I seem to be unable to post in suggestions thread so will try here).

Could you -please- make character name hovering above my head in multiplayer toggleable? I mean I know what my own name is, and it is a bit distracting.

Thanks for all the work Indiestone, looking forward to what's up next.

Just a question... I chose hard of hearing and I can not hear a single thing at all anymore is it supposed to be that way?

I am confused I dropped hard of hearing and still no sound haha. Going to keep trying things for now.

Well this is confusing as now it is working... Both with and without hard of hearing so I am really confused ha.

In 33.13  during splitscreen ,second player is deaf (no zombie sounds ,windows breaking etc) when he is away from player 1 and most sounds are played normally only when both players are at the same place.

I've tried opening and closing a door while both players are near and it sounds ok .When one of the players moves away, the sound of the door fades until the player is out of radius and there is no sound of it for both of them.

Cant wait to try all the new stuff :) the moving furniture thing (and probably the new sound) is really big and game changing for me. i have not tried any of the challenge maps and i notice new ones :P. Thx for the release and now looking forward to news on build 34 :P

Loving stable 33.13 so far, Only issue I'm having is v-sync no longer seems to be working.

Apart from that the update is nice, loving the new ambient sounds and being able to move furniture the most.

Keep up the great work devs :)

Hi Guys!

Dont know if anybody has the same problem posted but after the latest build (33) i cant open my old save data. first its convert my map into the new version but after that the game dont start and i have a white screen. 

Thx for your help

Dzaecko

I haven't actually experienced it in-game yet, but why would a helicopter just circle around you and then leave when you enter a building? Unless it was going to drop supplies or pick you up, this feature just seems illogical to me. I'm certain fuel for a helicopter isn't so easily found in a zombie apocalypse that the pilots are able to just follow around people for fun. These pilots must have something to do other than burn up fuel while getting random people killed.