RELEASED: Build 33

RobertJohnson

On 2/1/2016 at 1:33 PM, sharkstertheshark said:

While this has been a fun update and even needed, the more I look at whats being worked on I have come to the conclusion that the cook is more intent on adding sprinkles and icing than making the actual cake.

I concur. I have over 70 hours in this game, mostly in Build 32 which was very stable on my old Windows 8 machine. After returning from a lengthy hiatus, and with a smokin' Windows 10 rig, I'm disappointed to find this new build (33.2) riddled with bugs, particularly skill bugs but also items disappearing, loot respawning (rare but observed) and zombies mysteriously despawning if line-of-sight is broken after a close encounter.

The new features looks great on paper, but the game is far too broken to be enjoyable right now.

Edited by sadpickle
clarification

The only food disappearing bug was a known one with the next update that has to happen to upgrade the system. Loot doesn't respawn unless you have loot respawn on, and zombies can't disappear unless you actually leave the chunk. 

Sorry that hat you're having troubles, but your experience is not the norm and isn't evidence of issues with the games development cycle. It's still in alpha. Bugs are expected with new features. 

• Kirrus locked this topic