RELEASED: Build 33

RobertJohnson

33.11!

•   Active translation mods will be loaded when joining a server.

serverside translation mod is not needed any more?

Right.  Whatever translation mod the client has active will remain active after joining a server.  A translation mod is any mod that has:

• no media/maps/ folder
  • no media/scripts/ folder
  • no .lua files
  • no media/lua/ folders except media/lua/shared/Translate/

I updated the game to fix some item translations not working.  It broke when I fixed "-" characters not working in item names.

33.11!

•   Active translation mods will be loaded when joining a server.

serverside translation mod is not needed any more?

Right.  Whatever translation mod the client has active will remain active after joining a server.  A translation mod is any mod that has:

• no media/maps/ folder
  • no .lua files
I updated the game to fix some item translations not working.  It broke when I fixed "-" characters not working in item names.

Also includes custom fonts?

• no media/maps/ folder
  • no .lua files

Also includes custom fonts?

Custom fonts in mods are loaded only one time when the game first starts.  So as long as the translation mod was enabled when the game started, the custom font will be used when joining a server.

Latest update 33.11 broke getSpecificPlayer() as it seems.

Before 33.11 i could use getSpecificPlayer(0) to get player 1 and getSpecificPlayer(1) to get player 2 (splitscreen), then get their moodles via player:getMoodles():getMoodleLevel, this no longer seems to work as it will always take player 1 for some reason, did something change there or did getMoodles break?

Build 33.12 released (mostly to fix 32-bit Linux + Java issues)

• Fixed an exception with footstep sounds when the player was falling. (Issue #002460)
  • Added a context-menu item to show the remaining water in a Rain Collector Barrel.  The info is shown by a tooltip.  The menu item is displayed only when the player is close to the barrel.
  • Fixed lighting flashes not working when shaders were turned off.
  • Zombies that fall from a height fall over and take some damage.
  • Added buttons to enable/disable mods.  Double-clicking still works.
  • Added warning about Workshop items not being displayed when Steam is disabled.
  • The URL button in the Mods screen opens the Steam Overlay to a mod's Workshop page if it has one.
  • PZServerSettings reads/writes servertest_zombies.ini (i.e., the advanced zombie population options)
  • The Maps= line in a server's INI file may contain multiple maps separated by semicolons. Previously, the only way to combine maps was by creating a new map with a map.info file that referred to the other map directories.
  • Added MaxAccountsPerUser to limit the number of accounts tied to each SteamID.  If this number is zero (the default) then there is no limit.  Admins may create any number of accounts for themselves.
  • Fixed clicked-on worn clothing not being used by a recipe. (Issue #002462)
  • Fixed a number of issues with using the bundled Java Runtime Environment on Linux.

Build 33.12 released (mostly to fix 32-bit Linux + Java issues)

• Added a context-menu item to show the remaining water in a Rain Collector Barrel.  The info is shown by a tooltip.  The menu item is displayed only when the player is close to the barrel.
  • Zombies that fall from a height fall over and take some damage.

Yay for those two! Specially the second; no longer I'll be ambushed by 2nd Floor Drop-ins!

33.13 Turbo fixes including:

• Fixed some non-looping broadcasts
  • Fixed radio cutting-out bug
  • Fixed Moving any Water-Provider makes it stop working
  • Fixed Cannot Craft Makeshift HAM Radio and Walkie Talkie
  • Fixed ValueTech Television Only weighs 1.0 PZ Weight
  • Fixed Outdoor Lights stop working if you remove the lightbulb and change it
  • Fixed HeadPhones dont allow any sound to come though
  • Fixed Red Lamp disappearing after placement
  • FIXED radio display issues with splitscreen
  • FIXED bunch of movable light mp issues
  • CHANGED moved water sources (sinks etc) now work in houses before the water shutdown
  • CHANGED movable lightsources now work on outside walls if the interior room has power (you can now also toggle these outside lamps on/off)

Any news when the server version for 33.13 will be avaible ?

Also i posted this on the Steam Bugtracker, but the bugs also shows up on 33.12.

Items like flags will disappair when you relocate them, also sheet ropes are buggy, when you remove them from a window and put them in your main inventory they often disappair, this will be fixed when you pick up a new pair of sheet ropes.

Any news when the server version for 33.13 will be avaible ? Also i posted this on the Steam Bugtracker, but the bugs also shows up on 33.12. Items like flags will disappair when you relocate them, also sheet ropes are buggy, when you remove them from a window and put them in your main inventory they often disappair, this will be fixed when you pick up a new pair of sheet ropes.

I can confirm the flags that are picked up and replaced disappear as well as the sheet ropes sometimes disappearing. Often the sheet ropes will show back up if I grab some from a container or something.

ex. I take a sheet rope out of a window and the two sheet ropes never show up. So I go to a container, grab two more so that I can place the sheet rope somewhere else. Then when I go to place the sheet rope there is now 4 sheet ropes in my inventory.

I swear I thought Creative Mode would've been in this build.

Said last mondoid, it's been held for 34 due to Secret Reasons.

Phew, I was a little worried it was going this version. If it's the reason I think it is, then I'm glad it's being held for right now. =D It will be sweet once it's ready!