RELEASED: Build 33

RobertJohnson

Fix pleasE?

78kkHAB.png

See this post for a fix for now.

Thanks. Sorry for not searching!

What are the names of the new radio items if you want to spawn them in a server?

There should be:

"WalkieTalkie1" 2 3 4 5

"HamRadio1" 2

RadioRed

RadioBlack

TvAntique

TvWideScreen

TvBlack

I can't add by using additem Base.HamRadio ... "/

Plox help? ^,^

Edit:

Found it here:

http://www.aggressivegaming.org/newdawn/wiki/recipelist.php?kind=Original

Is anyone else bothered that on the TV and radio its says its the year 1993 when youve set it to be like 2017 or something?

I don't really see why that sandbox option is there to be honest.

Then why does the motel sign say "wifi" in 1993? I dont remember WiFi being used for computers in the early 90s.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/646628993994739951/4AE1C9777D50748844B67D5A0DE9CA0610301729/

Is anyone else bothered that on the TV and radio its says its the year 1993 when youve set it to be like 2017 or something?

I don't really see why that sandbox option is there to be honest.

Then why does the motel sign say "wifi" in 1993? I dont remember WiFi being used for computers in the early 90s.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/646628993994739951/4AE1C9777D50748844B67D5A0DE9CA0610301729/

There are some few idiosyncrasies in the game, and that isn't necessarily the only one. Some of this may just be design oversights (it shouldn't be taken to prove or disprove anything, is what I'm getting at). However, we also have no evidence given by the devs either way that the timeline in which PZ takes place (clearly not our own, or we wouldn't be here) necessarily involves everything happening chronologically as it did in our own. Perhaps wifi was invented earlier. Perhaps not. Who's to say? All I'm saying is, we shouldn't make any assumptions.

Probably just an oversight. Like the flat screen TVs, I'm sure that sign will be changed now that it has been pointed out.

I haven't played in a while so i don't know if this a bug or guns are used differently now, but i can't get them to work.

I load ammo, equip and control-left click to fire, but i am just getting a silent shooting animation and a knockback like from a normal empty-handed shove action.

If you are on hardcore reloading you also need to chamber the bullet with 'x' key.

The Sound is wounderful now , i think.

playd few minutes.

no popping , and in buildings i could hear the wind but it wasnt dominating anymore. really good.

Housealarm is Great now. Heli Sound was awesome! it was going from left to right then to the left again and then to the middle then to the right and then left again!!!11 xD really really good!!

ps. dog bark : when in a house the dog is too (echo'i bark)

played for a several minutes today.  My only complaint so far is that zombies more than half a screen or so away sound like they are right next to me when they moan. This has made me jump a couple times because I often use hard of hearing and near sighted which means something can attack me from the back with out me knowing it, so everytime i heard the noise I would look behind me to find nothing, or go outside to do a perimeter check only to find out that there weren't any zombies in attacking distance of my house.

The sound of the generators could be a little bit louder, sometimes its hard to hear if my generator is already running or not.

Yesterday i wasnt sure if it was the generator or a far away heli event.

Anyway i iam still not sure if i heard the heli at all, but i heard the dog event 3 times in a row in 2 minutes ;=)

On a side note, when you install lamps on the wall outside of a building, they should get power, its the same building so its very strange that this lamps doesnt work.

Also the issue with self installed lamps is still there, when my generator is empty i need to disable and enable all my lamps.

The rain sound is missing on my game. I can hear it inside the house when it's raining but when I go outside there is no rain sound at all. And the zombies moaning sounds are messed up as well.

Sometimes this happened to me, but not repeatedly. Develops might be aware.

Hi all ! Amazing game ! Any idea of an approximative date for a 33 Stable Build ? This question must be often asked...so sorry for that i didn't find any answer about this...

I'm French Survivor, so sorry for my bad English

Merci !!!!

im having problems with the coking sound not playing too also you cant hear trees falling but you can hear the chopping trees sound. i was looting a house when i saw this television.jpg

the electricity was off but you can see the screen is still on. there were no light coming from it, also not sound. probably got stuck in the wrong sprite.