RELEASED: Build 33

RobertJohnson

First off, I think Project Zomboid is already my favorite game ever and can only go up from here. However, after playing a character through 16 days of First Week on Normal difficulty, I've noticed a few oddities. I hesitate to report them as bugs as I don't necessarily think they all are.

- Erosion is developing way too quickly. By day 7 I had vines up all the buildings downtown and tall grass everywhere that was originally short grass. By day 14, the sidewalks have a lot of grass and its growing in the streets. The buildings are swamped with vines to the point of most windows being covered.

- The food spawns seem far less random now. For example, in the large grocery store in West Point, after looting the whole building I noticed every cabinet had essentially the same items in it. One or two might vary but that's it. Every one had a chocolate, some chips, and an orange soda basically. 

- I have not heard helicopters or gunshots. A few dogs barking, two screams, (and my absolute favorite) a house alarm going off by itself while I was in my safehouse.

- I have not found a single locked door in all of downtown. It's made my life easy but I doubt it's intended lol

- Multiple tvs in the downtown upstairs apartments dont work

- Picked up furniture disappears before I can place it somewhere else. Two bookcases and two wall shelves have disappeared into the abyss. 

You can change Erosion settings using the Sandbox settings, helicopters and gunshots are random and you (might) not want them as they can bring hordes to you. While I'd like there to be some difference in the food selection per container, it offers some reliability to what you can hope to find. Electricity seems to be shut off in certain places when you start the game AFAIK, it always happens to a few buildings to me; and picked up furniture has a chance to break, and when it does it just disappears.

You can change Erosion settings using the Sandbox settings, helicopters and gunshots are random and you (might) not want them as they can bring hordes to you. While I'd like there to be some difference in the food selection per container, it offers some reliability to what you can hope to find. Electricity seems to be shut off in certain places when you start the game AFAIK, it always happens to a few buildings to me; and picked up furniture has a chance to break, and when it does it just disappears.

Oh I have changed it in Sandbox before but I don't feel it is developing at the speed they intended it to for Survival. Seems extremely quick. I personally am glad I have had no major horde moving sounds but it felt odd I was based in downtown West Point and still got none. I think I am with you on the food as well, I do want some variety (at least 1 potato in the grocery store would be nice lol) but I do like having some consistency. I haven't noticed that about electricity, but at least in the case of the apartments I checked, it was only the TVs that wouldn't work.  Also, THANK YOU for telling me about the furniture breaking, I did not realize that. Is there a way to improve the chances of it not breaking?

Oh I have changed it in Sandbox before but I don't feel it is developing at the speed they intended it to for Survival. Seems extremely quick. I personally am glad I have had no major horde moving sounds but it felt odd I was based in downtown West Point and still got none. I think I am with you on the food as well, I do want some variety (at least 1 potato in the grocery store would be nice lol) but I do like having some consistency. I haven't noticed that about electricity, but at least in the case of the apartments I checked, it was only the TVs that wouldn't work.  Also, THANK YOU for telling me about the furniture breaking, I did not realize that. Is there a way to improve the chances of it not breaking?

I'm not sure at the moment, but I'm assuming it would increase with the skill required to move it, so Electrician with Stoves and fridges, Carpentry with wooden stuff etc.

I'm not sure at the moment, but I'm assuming it would increase with the skill required to move it, so Electrician with Stoves and fridges, Carpentry with wooden stuff etc.

Not sure that's realistic.  Last time I moved house I didn't need a carpenter to move my wooden furniture or an electrician to move my TV :)

Not sure that's realistic.  Last time I moved house I didn't need a carpenter to move my wooden furniture or an electrician to move my TV :)

You do need certain skills to move some objects currentlyiwGgZvN.jpg

I just found out you can dig up certain flowers and such with a shovel. :D
Now we just need trees and bushes. :P

I'm not sure if this will help but I've found that the longer I play the less buggy the sounds become. After the first few weeks in game there was no longer a loud click preceding the dog bark and the deafness factor seemed to no longer be as much of a problem. The sound of zombies bashing against walls and windows was no longer inaudible but it sounded more like damaged audio clicks.

Finally managed to get a fort up and running and have had a chance to listen to the radio and watch some tv. Loving it so far, 1 month in I'm finding it a bit hard to catch the broadcasts but what I have seen is great and presents some very interesting questions.

Does everyone really get sick eventually even without scratches or bites? D:

The huge ramp in difficulty from the previous version had me a bit on edge at first, but as with many things once I learnt the new ins and outs I could handle most things if I was cautious enough.

Through experimentation it seems that the zeds don't focus on your safehouse/fort/location, what it seems to me is that they spread through cells you've explored. It seemed that the larger square area I covered the less problems with hoardes I had. I normally head straight for my desired destination and regardless of whether I attracted attention the zombies would follow, but exploring in a circular pattern until reaching my destination prevents this. Maybe I'm just mad. :blink:

LOL yes please hurry up on multiplayer...here is what Gameservers.com just sent me after they updated it to this build.

Dear Customer,Ticket WQZ-985DH has been updated by Andrew Barnes [staff].Hello,I apologize for the difficulty being experienced. As the developer has acknowledged that the newly released server version is not compatible for multiplayer at this time, unfortunately we must wait for them to release an update for this. This ticket will be placed in a special notification queue where you will receive any updates on the situation as they become available. According to the patch notes, they should have a fix for this relatively soon.If you have any other problems or concerns, please feel free to open another ticket.Thanks

ROFL I really wish they had read that BEFORE they updated the server and I wish I had know before I rented one from them.

Yeah, I wish it were that easy. Nitrado and Gameservers.com are the worse support ever. Both have "24/7" customer support only took them 29 hours to answer my ticket with fix that wasn't a fix. You know the kind you get when you call your ISP when ISP goes down, "Ok now power down your router..." As if we haven't done that before calling them :???:.

I actually forwarded them to this website to show them that it wasn't multiplayer ready and their reply is what I posted above lol. I only rented a server because as soon as my two friends played co-op on my PC and set the whole town on fire , all my other friends bought it too. As soon as build 33 goes live for MP going to have to stop 22 guys and girls from trying to burn down the whole map.

*snip*

Also, the zombies seem to home in on me, even if I've avoided all of them they'll focus on my location and migrate there, regardless of whether I'm making any noise or not. And it isn't just unlucky random migration either, other areas will empty out to fill my location every time. Once they reach my location they just stop and loiter and grow in size every second. It makes playing a defensive character very difficult. I'm not sure if this is intended or not but I feel it is very unfair.

*snip*

I've noticed something similar myself, seems whenever I settle in some area, no matter how remote the location or what precautions I take, within a few hours the place becomes flooded with zombies. If I sleep in a house and leave in the morning its fine but if I spend the day there too I usually find zombies littered everywhere before going to bed again. If I wait another day or 2 they'll start grouping up denser into proper hordes. If I try to leave between the zombies first showing up and them grouping up I end up dodging between zombies all the way out of town :/

In survival under build 33 I have found it impossible to have a classic "base" where you gather all your stuff until I find a sledgehammer to break stairs with. Prior to that it's safe to assume your safehouse will get overrun sooner rather than later, forcing you to go live somewhere else until the zombies clear out on their own. My last character has 6 different shelters in Mul. Feels like there's no choice to stock multiple shelters since they get completely overrun by zeds on a regular basis. I've also given up on using storage in my smaller shelters, bug-out bags only. No time to go through the cupboards when evacuating in the middle of the night as i've done on an alarmingly regular basis since build 33 came out.

Another example: My current character is camped out at the tavern on the West edge of Mul. When I first got there (coming from the big warehouse at the other end of town), I found about 12 zombies total in the entire area between the gas station and the small warehouse. I figured it was a quiet part of town and setup camp but 2 days later while I was getting ready to go raid the bookstore I saw them come streaming in. Roughly 500 zombies :o spent a few days indoors reading those books I already had, then (once they grouped up a bit leaving some "corridors" to navigate) I went out to look for a quiet spot to cut some trees, found one, hacked a few trees, checked around to make sure no zeds heard me, and went back to cutting. Hours later when I was almost done sawing, that magic super-horde came out of the forest behind me coming from the tavern's general direction, so I ran back home. There were entire streams of zombies everywhere on my path right up to my sheetrope, and my private horde back home was clearly missing a few hundred members.

These examples have me believing there's a super horde out there that cares nothing for the usual rules of zombie population and that's actively following the player around. Assuming that's true, you either have a sledgehammer, you're a nomad, or you're zombie food :/ I think I'll try having one of my characters go live way out of town in the middle of the forest and see if the zeds follow me there too. Maybe someone here's already tried and knows the outcome?

*snip*

The huge ramp in difficulty from the previous version had me a bit on edge at first, but as with many things once I learnt the new ins and outs I could handle most things if I was cautious enough.

Through experimentation it seems that the zeds don't focus on your safehouse/fort/location, what it seems to me is that they spread through cells you've explored. It seemed that the larger square area I covered the less problems with hoardes I had. I normally head straight for my desired destination and regardless of whether I attracted attention the zombies would follow, but exploring in a circular pattern until reaching my destination prevents this. Maybe I'm just mad. :blink:

*snip*

I've been pretty far out in every direction from my "main" base on my current life by now, but it still looks like the zombies follow me if I pause in an area for too long :/ That said I've been exploring in a more linear pattern, maybe I'll try your circles thing, see if that helps.

I guess the point to this post is difficulty has certainly increased, which is fine with me, but I'd like a bit more info on the new spawning and migration mechanics to understand where that magic 500 zed horde that appears to follow me everywhere comes from and what it's actually tracking, if anything (hopefully not the player through some magic 6th sense, that would be lame :/ )

*Edit* I was browsing around the suggestion forum and it occurred to me: Could this super horde that's harassing me be the first implementation of the "sadist director"? :D If so, I assure you TIS, it's working awesomely ;)

iNVISIBLEwALLtHATiSalIGHT_zpslqvhrlyr.pn

A glitch here with the fancy light fittings:

A: Not sure if this a glitch or just me derping, but I can't get them to turn on, even with a generator hooked up.

B: Once placed the square below becomes impassable.

In survival under build 33 I have found it impossible to have a classic "base" where you gather all your stuff until I find a sledgehammer to break stairs with. Prior to that it's safe to assume your safehouse will get overrun sooner rather than later, forcing you to go live somewhere else until the zombies clear out on their own. My last character has 6 different shelters in Mul. Feels like there's no choice to stock multiple shelters since they get completely overrun by zeds on a regular basis. I've also given up on using storage in my smaller shelters, bug-out bags only. No time to go through the cupboards when evacuating in the middle of the night as i've done on an alarmingly regular basis since build 33 came out.

It is difficult, but I managed to set up a base south of Dixie in the forest red-neck hidden trailer place.

I managed this thanks to the fact that metal fences are indestructible yet you can stab and kill zombies through them. I clogged up the entrance with a crosshatch of logwalls which is now nigh unbreachable. The zombies can get through a layer or too if they even bother to try take it down, but simply running out, leading them to the fence, then climbing over, lets you keep it fairly safe. That and placing a tv on the completly indestructible side will be a fair bit of insurance that the zombies will ignore your blockade and head to the fence. Still, I get a flux of around 50 zombies daily. X(

I myself have had issues with large amounts of zombies flooding an area after making noises. The first ten or so games I played after the update left me dead within a week of game time. This last game it was turning out to be the same results but I went all psycho on the mass of zombies where I could  and just wittled them down by about a hundred. Alot of work trying to seperate small groups to kill but after I did this my area has been stragly quiet. I play a deaf guy so I am assuming they heard a sound since I seen them all wonder off into another direction. I imagine there is a large hoard waiting for me somewhere deeper into the town.

In the mean time I now have two bases stocked and prepared. In the new game trying to get petrol from the station before the electricity shuts down is pretty much gone for me. Hope they get it so that generators run at the station instead of using the mod.

If you're having trouble with MP hosting, I would tentatively recommend Multiplay. Their support team has worked closely with us to get mp working well for them, we've actually put features in the MP build on their request. I personally have had bad experiences with their MP support for other indie games (Space Engineers), but they've always been responsive, and refunded first, asked questions later.

33.2!

• Steam Server should be updated! Tell me if it works :)
  • Zombies 3D models fixed
  • Added more voices to FMOD
  • Fixed ambient sound in multiplayer
  • Balanced lot of sounds again
  • Fixed priority on sounds
  • Fixed randomizing big building after you were in them
  • Slowed a tad the stomp animation
  • Fixed some crash issues
  • Fixed some sound issues
  • Fixed "bleach story" spawning floating bleach
  • Can now add poisonous berries/mushroom in recipes
  • Fixed mushroom/berries in evolved recipes appearing only 1 time
  • Chef can no longer identify poisonous berries/mushroom (need to be herbalist)
  • Poisonous berries:mushroom in recipes now actually poison you
  • Added FMOD license to the credits
  • Now spawn Base.milk instead of farming.milk (problem for some recipes)
  • Canned food now appears as food and not "normal" item (can't be eat tho, need to be opened first)

Welp, the game now crashes before entering the main menu screen (Out of memory error) if I start it with ProjectZomboid32.bat it still works with ProjectZomboid64.bat but I've experienced a lot of stability problems running the game in 64bit mode on my PC so... yeah, something's wrong.

Console.txt

24-11-2015 12:22:30cachedir is "C:\Users\Username\Zomboid"-- listing properties --java.runtime.name=Java(TM) SE Runtime Environmentsun.boot.library.path=E:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomb...java.vm.version=23.25-b01user.country.format=PLjava.vm.vendor=Oracle Corporationjava.vendor.url=http://java.oracle.com/path.separator=;java.vm.name=Java HotSpot(TM) Client VMfile.encoding.pkg=sun.iouser.script=user.country=USsun.java.launcher=SUN_STANDARDsun.os.patch.level=java.vm.specification.name=Java Virtual Machine Specificationuser.dir=E:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboidjava.runtime.version=1.7.0_25-b17java.awt.graphicsenv=sun.awt.Win32GraphicsEnvironmentjava.endorsed.dirs=E:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomb...os.arch=x86java.io.tmpdir=C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Temp\line.separator=java.vm.specification.vendor=Oracle Corporationuser.variant=os.name=Windows 7sun.jnu.encoding=Cp1250zomboid.steam=1java.library.path=./java.specification.name=Java Platform API Specificationjava.class.version=51.0sun.management.compiler=HotSpot Client Compilerzomboid.znetlog=1os.version=6.1user.home=C:\Users\Usernameuser.timezone=Europe/Belgradejava.awt.printerjob=sun.awt.windows.WPrinterJobjava.specification.version=1.7file.encoding=Cp1250user.name=Usernamejava.class.path=jinput.jar;lwjgl.jar;lwjgl_util.jar;s...java.vm.specification.version=1.7sun.arch.data.model=32java.home=E:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomb...sun.java.command=zombie.gameStates.MainScreenStatejava.specification.vendor=Oracle Corporationuser.language=enuser.language.format=plawt.toolkit=sun.awt.windows.WToolkitjava.vm.info=mixed modejava.version=1.7.0_25java.ext.dirs=E:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomb...sun.boot.class.path=E:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomb...java.vendor=Oracle Corporationfile.separator=\java.vendor.url.bug=http://bugreport.sun.com/bugreport/sun.cpu.endian=littlesun.io.unicode.encoding=UnicodeLittlesun.desktop=windowssun.cpu.isalist=pentium_pro+mmx pentium_pro pentium+m...-----SVN REVISION 964versionNumber=Early Access v. 33.2 demo=falseLightingFPS set to 60OpenGL version: 4.0.0 - Build 10.18.10.3958Desktop resolution 1366x768Initial resolution 1304x746 fullScreen=falseGL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object is supportedGLBufferObject using core OpenGL 1.5Loading networking libraries...Could not initialise SteamUtilsjava.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\Username\Zomboid\mods\loaded.txt (The system cannot find the file specified)	at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)	at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:138)	at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:97)	at java.io.FileReader.<init>(FileReader.java:58)	at zombie.ZomboidFileSystem.loadMods(ZomboidFileSystem.java:275)	at zombie.GameWindow.init(GameWindow.java:1679)	at zombie.GameWindow.maina(GameWindow.java:995)	at zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState.main(MainScreenState.java:171)translator: language is ENscript: loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\scripts\Lot_Rural_Farmhouse_00_distribution.txtscript: loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\scripts\camping.txtscript: loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\scripts\evolvedrecipes.txtscript: loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\scripts\farmdistribution.txtscript: loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\scripts\farming.txtscript: loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\scripts\fixing.txtscript: loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\scripts\items.txtscript: loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\scripts\items_radio.txtscript: loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\scripts\moveables.txtscript: loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\scripts\newitems.txtadding unknown item param "Condition" = "100"script: loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\scripts\npcs\beenbit.txtscript: loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\scripts\npcs\chewedbyzombies.txtscript: loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\scripts\npcs\firstmeetingalreadymembers.txtscript: loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\scripts\npcs\firstmeetinghub.txtscript: loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\scripts\npcs\firstmeetingsloner.txtscript: loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\scripts\npcs\firstmeetingteamup.txtscript: loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\scripts\npcs\firstmeetloneraggressiveaggressive.txtscript: loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\scripts\npcs\firstmeetloneraggressiveneutral.txtscript: loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\scripts\npcs\firstmeetlonerfriendlyneutral.txtscript: loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\scripts\npcs\firstmeetlonerneutralaggressive.txtscript: loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\scripts\npcs\firstmeetteamupaggressiveaggressive.txtscript: loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\scripts\npcs\firstmeetteamupneutralaggressive.txtscript: loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\scripts\npcs\givenitem.txtscript: loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\scripts\npcs\killedzombie.txtscript: loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\scripts\npcs\meetagainalreadymembers.txtscript: loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\scripts\npcs\meetagainhub.txtscript: loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\scripts\npcs\meetagainloner.txtscript: loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\scripts\npcs\meetagainteamup.txtscript: loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\scripts\npcs\npcgroupcommands.txtscript: loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\scripts\npcs\patchedup.txtscript: loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\scripts\npcs\randomtalk.txtscript: loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\scripts\npcs\randomtalkbleeding.txtscript: loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\scripts\npcs\randomtalkfleeing.txtscript: loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\scripts\npcs\randomtalkfleeingbleeding.txtscript: loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\scripts\recipes.txtscript: loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\scripts\suburbsdistribution.txtscript: loading E:\Steam\steamapps\common\ProjectZomboid\media\scripts\uniquerecipes.txttexturepack: loading UItexturepack: finished loading UItexturepack: loading UI2texturepack: finished loading UI2texturepack: loading IconsMoveablestexturepack: finished loading IconsMoveablestexturepack: loading RadioIconstexturepack: finished loading RadioIconstexturepack: loading ApComUItexturepack: finished loading ApComUIAngelCodeFont failed to load page 0 texture E:/Steam/steamapps/common/ProjectZomboid/media/fonts/zomboidDialogue.bmfc_0.pngAngelCodeFont failed to load page 0 texture E:/Steam/steamapps/common/ProjectZomboid/media/font/test_0.tgaAngelCodeFont failed to load page 1 texture E:/Steam/steamapps/common/ProjectZomboid/media/font/test_1.tgaAngelCodeFont failed to load page 2 texture E:/Steam/steamapps/common/ProjectZomboid/media/font/test_2.tgaAngelCodeFont failed to load page 0 texture E:/Steam/steamapps/common/ProjectZomboid/media/font/test_0.tgaAngelCodeFont failed to load page 1 texture E:/Steam/steamapps/common/ProjectZomboid/media/font/test_1.tgaAngelCodeFont failed to load page 2 texture E:/Steam/steamapps/common/ProjectZomboid/media/font/test_2.tgaWARNING: Found unknown Windows version: Windows 7Attempting to use default windows plug-in.Loading: net.java.games.input.DirectAndRawInputEnvironmentPlugin------------------------------------------------    Controller setup - use this info to     --    edit joypad.ini in save directory       ----------------------------------------------Loading: media/lua/shared/ISBaseObject.luaLoading: media/lua/shared/JoyPad/JoyPadSetup.luaLoading: media/lua/shared/NPCs/MainCreationMethods.luaLoading: media/lua/shared/Reloading/ISRackAction.luaLoading: media/lua/shared/TimedActions/ISBaseTimedAction.luaLoading: media/lua/shared/Reloading/ISReloadAction.luaLoading: media/lua/shared/Reloading/ISReloadManager.luaLoading: media/lua/shared/Reloading/ISReloadUtil.luaLoading: media/lua/shared/Reloading/ISReloadableMagazine.luaLoading: media/lua/shared/Reloading/ISReloadable.luaLoading: media/lua/shared/Reloading/ISSemiAutoWeapon.luaLoading: media/lua/shared/Reloading/ISReloadableWeapon.luaLoading: media/lua/shared/Reloading/ISShotgunWeapon.luaLoading: media/lua/shared/Reloading/ISRevolverWeapon.luaLoading: media/lua/shared/Reloading/stormysReload.luarequire("timedactionshelper") failedLoading: media/lua/shared/Sandbox/SandboxVars.luaLoading: media/lua/shared/SoundBanks/SoundBanks.luaLoading: media/lua/shared/SoundBanks/SoundBanks.lua.BASE.luaLoading: media/lua/shared/SoundBanks/SoundBanks.lua.LOCAL.luaLoading: media/lua/shared/SoundBanks/SoundBanks.lua.REMOTE.luaLoading: media/lua/shared/SpawnRegions.luaLoading: media/lua/shared/Util/AdjacentFreeTileFinder.luaLoading: media/lua/shared/Util/BuildingHelper.luaLoading: media/lua/shared/Util/ISPriorityTable.luaLoading: media/lua/shared/Util/LuaList.luaLoading: media/lua/shared/Util/StringReplacer.luaLoading: media/lua/shared/Util/Vector2.luaLoading: media/lua/shared/a_requires.luarequire("NPCs/SadisticAIDirector/SadisticAIDirector") failedLoading: media/lua/shared/defines.luaLoading: media/lua/shared/keyBinding.luaLoading: media/lua/shared/luautils.luaLoading: media/lua/client/BuildingObjects/ISUI/ISBuildMenu.luaLoading: media/lua/client/BuildingObjects/ISUI/ISInventoryBuildMenu.luaLoading: media/lua/client/BuildingObjects/ISUI/ISPaintMenu.luaLoading: media/lua/client/BuildingObjects/ISUI/ISRainCollectorMenu.luaLoading: media/lua/client/BuildingObjects/TimedActions/ISBuildAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/BuildingObjects/TimedActions/ISInsertLightSourceFuelAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/BuildingObjects/TimedActions/ISPaintAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/BuildingObjects/TimedActions/ISPaintSignAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/BuildingObjects/TimedActions/ISPlasterAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/BuildingObjects/TimedActions/ISRemoveLightSourceFuelAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/BuildingObjects/TimedActions/ISShovelGround.luaLoading: media/lua/client/BuildingObjects/TimedActions/ISToggleLightSourceAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Camping/ISUI/ISCampingMenu.luarequire("Camping/camping") failedrequire("Camping/camping_fuel") failedLoading: media/lua/client/Camping/TimedActions/ISAddFuelAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Camping/TimedActions/ISAddPetrolAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Camping/TimedActions/ISAddTentAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Camping/TimedActions/ISLightFromKindle.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Camping/TimedActions/ISLightFromLiterature.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Camping/TimedActions/ISLightFromPetrol.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Camping/TimedActions/ISPlaceCampfireAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Camping/TimedActions/ISPutOutCampfireAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Camping/TimedActions/ISRemoveCampfireAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Camping/TimedActions/ISRemoveTentAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Camping/TimedActions/ISSleepInTentAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Chat/ChatContainer.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISPanel.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISUIElement.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISButton.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISInventoryPane.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISMouseDrag.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISTimedActionQueue.luarequire("timedactionshelper") failedLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISEatFoodAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISResizeWidget.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Chat/ChatNotLoggedOn.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Chat/ChatOnscreen.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Chat/ChatOutput.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Chat/ChatPanel.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Context/ISContextManager.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Context/ISMenuContext.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Context/ISMenuContextBuild.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Context/ISMenuContextInventory.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Context/ISMenuContextWorld.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Context/ISMenuElement.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Context/Inventory/InvContextRadio.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Context/World/ISContextDoor.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Context/World/ISContextTelevision.luaLoading: media/lua/client/DebugUIs/DebugToolstrip.luaLoading: media/lua/client/DebugUIs/LuaDebugOutput.luaLoading: media/lua/client/DebugUIs/LuaDebugger.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISCollapsableWindow.luaLoading: media/lua/client/DebugUIs/LuaFileBrowser.luaLoading: media/lua/client/DebugUIs/LuaThreadWindow.luaLoading: media/lua/client/DebugUIs/MetaWorldRenderPanel.luaLoading: media/lua/client/DebugUIs/MetaWorldWindow.luaLoading: media/lua/client/DebugUIs/ObjectViewer.luaLoading: media/lua/client/DebugUIs/SourceWindow.luaLoading: media/lua/client/DebugUIs/StreamMapWindow.luaLoading: media/lua/client/DebugUIs/TextureViewer.luaLoading: media/lua/client/DebugUIs/WatchWindow.luaLoading: media/lua/client/DemoWarning.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Farming/ISUI/ISFarmingInfo.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISPanelJoypad.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Farming/ISUI/ISFarmingMenu.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Farming/ISUI/ISFarmingWindow.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Farming/TimedActions/ISCureFliesAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Farming/TimedActions/ISCureMildewAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Farming/TimedActions/ISFertilizeAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Farming/TimedActions/ISHarvestPlantAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Farming/TimedActions/ISPlantInfoAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISLayoutManager.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Farming/TimedActions/ISPlowAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Farming/TimedActions/ISSeedAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Farming/TimedActions/ISShovelAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Farming/TimedActions/ISWaterPlantAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Fishing/TimedActions/ISCheckFishingNetAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Fishing/TimedActions/ISFishingAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Fishing/fishing_properties.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISTooltipRenderers/ISInventoryItemTooltip.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/FPS.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISBBQInfoWindow.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISBBQMenu.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISBackButtonWheel.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISBombTimerDialog.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISButtonPrompt.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISChat.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISRichTextPanel.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISColorPicker.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISComboBox.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISScrollingListBox.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISContextMenu.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISControllerTestPanel.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISCraftingCategoryUI.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISCraftingUI.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISDemoPopup.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISDigitalCode.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISEquippedItem.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISFireplaceMenu.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISGeneratorInfoWindow.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISImage.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISInfoContainer.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISInfoWindow.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISInventoryPage.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISInventoryPaneContextMenu.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISLabel.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISModalDialog.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISModalRichText.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISMoveableInfoWindow.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISOptionPanel.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISRadioOption.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISRect.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISResizeableButton.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISSafetyUI.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISScrollBar.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISSleepDialog.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISSpinBox.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISTabPanel.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISTextBox.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISTextEntryBox.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISTickBox.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISToolTip.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISToolTipInv.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISUIHandler.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISUIWriteJournal.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISVolumeControl.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISWindow.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ISWorldObjectContextMenu.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/PlayerData/ISPlayerData.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/PlayerData/ISPlayerDataObject.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/RichTextLayout.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/SpeedControlsHandler.luaLoading: media/lua/client/ISUI/ZombiePopulationWindow.luaLoading: media/lua/client/LastStand/AReallyCDDAy.luaLoading: media/lua/client/LastStand/Challenge1.luaLoading: media/lua/client/LastStand/Challenge2.luaLoading: media/lua/client/LastStand/EightMonthsLater.luaLoading: media/lua/client/LastStand/ISUI/ISChallenge2PlayerUpWindow.luaLoading: media/lua/client/LastStand/ISUI/ISChallenge2UpgradeTab.luaLoading: media/lua/client/LastStand/ISUI/ISChallenge2VariousItemWindow.luaLoading: media/lua/client/LastStand/ISUI/ISChallenge2WeaponRepairWindow.luaLoading: media/lua/client/LastStand/ISUI/ISChallenge2WeaponUpWindow.luaLoading: media/lua/client/LastStand/Insomnia.luaLoading: media/lua/client/LastStand/LastStandSetup.luaLoading: media/lua/client/LastStand/OpeningHours.luaLoading: media/lua/client/LastStand/WinterIsComing.luaLoading: media/lua/client/LastStand/YouHaveOneDay.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Moveables/ISMoveableContextMenu.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Moveables/ISMoveableDefinitions.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Moveables/ISMoveableSpriteProps.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Moveables/ISMoveablesAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Moveables/ISMoveablesIconToolTip.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Music/MusicChoices.luaLoading: media/lua/client/NPCs/ProfessionClothing.luaLoading: media/lua/client/NPCs/UI/CharacterInfoPage.luaLoading: media/lua/client/NPCs/UI/TeamOverview.luaLoading: media/lua/client/NPCs/UI/TeamPicker.luaLoading: media/lua/client/OptionScreens/CharacterCreationHeader.luaLoading: media/lua/client/OptionScreens/CharacterCreationMain.luaLoading: media/lua/client/OptionScreens/CharacterCreationProfession.luaLoading: media/lua/client/OptionScreens/CoopCharacterCreation.luaLoading: media/lua/client/OptionScreens/CoopCharacterCreationMain.luaLoading: media/lua/client/OptionScreens/CoopCharacterCreationProfession.luaLoading: media/lua/client/OptionScreens/CoopMapSpawnSelect.luaLoading: media/lua/client/OptionScreens/MapSpawnSelect.luaLoading: media/lua/client/OptionScreens/ISScoreboard.luaLoading: media/lua/client/OptionScreens/InviteFriends.luaLoading: media/lua/client/OptionScreens/LastStandChallenge.luaLoading: media/lua/client/OptionScreens/LastStandChallengeSelect.luaLoading: media/lua/client/OptionScreens/LastStandPlayerSelect.luaLoading: media/lua/client/OptionScreens/LoadGameScreen.luaLoading: media/lua/client/OptionScreens/LoginScreen.luaLoading: media/lua/client/OptionScreens/MainOptions.luaLoading: media/lua/client/OptionScreens/MainScreen.luaLoading: media/lua/client/OptionScreens/MapSelecter.luaLoading: media/lua/client/OptionScreens/ModMoreInfo.luaLoading: media/lua/client/OptionScreens/ModSelector.luaLoading: media/lua/client/OptionScreens/NewGameScreen.luaLoading: media/lua/client/OptionScreens/PublicServerList.luaLoading: media/lua/client/OptionScreens/SandboxOptions.luaLoading: media/lua/client/OptionScreens/ServerConnectPopup.luaLoading: media/lua/client/OptionScreens/ServerList.luaLoading: media/lua/client/OptionScreens/ServerWorkshopItemScreen.luaLoading: media/lua/client/OptionScreens/SoloScreen.luaLoading: media/lua/client/OptionScreens/StoryNewOrLoadScreen.luaLoading: media/lua/client/OptionScreens/StoryScreen.luaLoading: media/lua/client/OptionScreens/WorkshopSubmitScreen.luaLoading: media/lua/client/OptionScreens/WorldScreen.luaLoading: media/lua/client/OptionScreens/ZombieConfigPanel.luaLoading: media/lua/client/PreLoadSounds.luaLoading: media/lua/client/RadioCom/ISRadioAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/RadioCom/ISRadioInteractions.luaLoading: media/lua/client/RadioCom/ISRadioWindow.luaLoading: media/lua/client/RadioCom/ISUIRadio/ISBatteryStatusDisplay.luaLoading: media/lua/client/RadioCom/ISUIRadio/ISItemDropBox.luaLoading: media/lua/client/RadioCom/ISUIRadio/ISLedLight.luaLoading: media/lua/client/RadioCom/ISUIRadio/ISSineWaveDisplay.luaLoading: media/lua/client/RadioCom/ISUIRadio/ISSliderPanel.luaLoading: media/lua/client/RadioCom/ISUIRadio/ISSpeakerButton.luaLoading: media/lua/client/RadioCom/ISUIRadio/ISVolumeBar.luaLoading: media/lua/client/RadioCom/RadioWindowModules/RMWPanel.luaLoading: media/lua/client/RadioCom/RadioWindowModules/RWM.luaLoading: media/lua/client/RadioCom/RadioWindowModules/RWMChannel.luarequire("RadioCom/RadioWindowModules/RWMPanel") failedLoading: media/lua/client/RadioCom/RadioWindowModules/RWMChannelTV.luarequire("RadioCom/RadioWindowModules/RWMPanel") failedLoading: media/lua/client/RadioCom/RadioWindowModules/RWMElement.luaLoading: media/lua/client/RadioCom/RadioWindowModules/RWMGeneral.luarequire("RadioCom/RadioWindowModules/RWMPanel") failedLoading: media/lua/client/RadioCom/RadioWindowModules/RWMGridPower.luarequire("RadioCom/RadioWindowModules/RWMPanel") failedLoading: media/lua/client/RadioCom/RadioWindowModules/RWMMicrophone.luarequire("RadioCom/RadioWindowModules/RWMPanel") failedLoading: media/lua/client/RadioCom/RadioWindowModules/RWMPower.luarequire("RadioCom/RadioWindowModules/RWMPanel") failedLoading: media/lua/client/RadioCom/RadioWindowModules/RWMSignal.luarequire("RadioCom/RadioWindowModules/RWMPanel") failedLoading: media/lua/client/RadioCom/RadioWindowModules/RWMSubEditPreset.luaLoading: media/lua/client/RadioCom/RadioWindowModules/RWMTestPane.luarequire("RadioCom/RadioWindowModules/RWMPanel") failedLoading: media/lua/client/RadioCom/RadioWindowModules/RWMVolume.luarequire("RadioCom/RadioWindowModules/RWMPanel") failedLoading: media/lua/client/Seasons/ISUI/ISWeather.luaLoading: media/lua/client/SurvivalGuide/ISTutorialPageInfo.luaLoading: media/lua/client/SurvivalGuide/ISTutorialPanel.luaLoading: media/lua/client/SurvivalGuide/SurvivalGuideEntries.luaLoading: media/lua/client/SurvivalGuide/SurvivalGuideManager.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Tests/RecipeTests.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISActivateGenerator.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISAddFuel.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISAddItemInRecipe.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISAddSheetAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISAddSheetRope.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISApplyBandage.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISBBQAddFuel.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISBBQInfoAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISBBQInsertPropaneTank.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISBBQLightFromLiterature.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISBBQLightFromPetrol.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISBBQRemovePropaneTank.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISBBQToggle.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISBarricadeAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISBurnCorpseAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISChopTreeAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISCleanBlood.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISCleanBurn.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISClimbSheetRopeAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISClimbThroughWindow.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISComfreyCataplasm.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISCraftAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISDestroyStuffAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISDisinfect.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISDismantleAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISDrinkFromBottle.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISDropItemAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISDryMyself.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISDumpContentsAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISDumpWaterAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISEquipWeaponAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISFireplaceAddFuel.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISFireplaceExtinguish.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISFireplaceLightFromKindle.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISFireplaceLightFromLiterature.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISFireplaceLightFromPetrol.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISFixAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISFixGenerator.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISGarlicCataplasm.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISGeneratorInfoAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISGrabCorpseAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISGrabItemAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISInventoryTransferAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISLockDoor.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISMedicalCheckAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISOpenCloseCurtain.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISOpenCloseDoor.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISOpenCloseWindow.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISOpenContainerTimedAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISPadlockAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISPlaceTrap.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISPlantainCataplasm.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISPlugGenerator.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISPutOutFire.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISReadABook.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISRemoveBrokenGlass.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISRemoveBullet.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISRemoveBush.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISRemoveGlass.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISRemoveGrass.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISRemoveSheetAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISRemoveSheetRope.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISRemoveWeaponUpgrade.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISRestAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISScavengeAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISSitOnChairAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISSmashWindow.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISSplint.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISStitch.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISTakeFuel.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISTakeGenerator.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISTakePillAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISTakeWaterAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISToggleLightAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISToggleSafetyAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISToggleStoveAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISTransferWaterAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISUnbarricadeAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISUnequipAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISUpgradeWeapon.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISWakeOtherPlayer.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/ISWearClothing.luaLoading: media/lua/client/TimedActions/WalkToTimedAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Traps/TimedActions/ISAddBaitAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Traps/TimedActions/ISCheckTrapAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Traps/TimedActions/ISRemoveBaitAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Traps/TimedActions/ISRemoveTrapAction.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Tutorial/ISUI/TutorialFocus.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Tutorial/ISUI/TutorialMessage.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Tutorial/Steps.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Tutorial/TutorialStep.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Tutorial/Tutorial1.luaLoading: media/lua/client/Tutorial/TutorialSetup.luaLoading: media/lua/client/XpSystem/ISUI/ISCharacterInfo.luaLoading: media/lua/client/XpSystem/ISUI/ISCharacterInfoWindow.luaLoading: media/lua/client/XpSystem/ISUI/ISCharacterScreen.luaLoading: media/lua/client/XpSystem/ISUI/ISHealthPanel.luaLoading: media/lua/client/XpSystem/ISUI/ISSkillProgressBar.luaLoading: media/lua/client/erosion/debug/ChunkReader.luaLoading: media/lua/client/erosion/debug/DebugDemoTime.luaLoading: media/lua/client/erosion/debug/Point2D.luaOnLoadSoundbanksOnLoadSoundbanksOnLoadSoundbanksOnLoadSoundbankstexturepack: loading Tilestexturepack: finished loading Tilestexturepack: loading Erosiontexturepack: finished loading Erosiontexturepack: loading Apcomtexturepack: finished loading Apcomtexturepack: loading CharactersException in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError	at sun.misc.Unsafe.allocateMemory(Native Method)	at java.nio.DirectByteBuffer.<init>(DirectByteBuffer.java:127)	at java.nio.ByteBuffer.allocateDirect(ByteBuffer.java:306)	at com.evildevil.engines.bubble.texture.DDSLoader.readFileData(DDSLoader.java:201)	at com.evildevil.engines.bubble.texture.DDSLoader.loadDDSFile(DDSLoader.java:105)	at zombie.core.textures.ImageData.<init>(ImageData.java:319)	at zombie.core.textures.TextureID.<init>(TextureID.java:166)	at zombie.core.textures.Texture.<init>(Texture.java:151)	at zombie.core.textures.TexturePackPage.loadFromPackFileDDS(TexturePackPage.java:448)	at zombie.GameWindow.LoadTexturePackDDS(GameWindow.java:1592)	at zombie.GameWindow.run(GameWindow.java:1128)	at zombie.GameWindow.maina(GameWindow.java:996)	at zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState.main(MainScreenState.java:171)

Edit: Yeah, I'm basically screwed right now, the game eats up memory like crazy so even 64bit won't let me play it without booting me to desktop after a while. I have 4GB of ram and while I always had problems with 64bit mode it always ran just fine in 32bit.