Please tell me all the Modifier Values I can use for Weapon parts

nolanri

for example:
Lasor has WeightModifier = 0.2, HitChanceModifier = 5,

ChokeTubeFull has  WeightModifier = 0.1,   AngleModifier = 0.1,  DamageModifier = 0.5,

I want to make a weapon part to lower the SoundRange attribute on a weapon. Is there a Modifier that can change the SoundRadius attribute on a weapon? And if not, is there a list of all the attributes that can be modified on a weapon with weapon parts

the ones I know of are:
AimingTimeModifier
AngleModifier
DamageModifier
HitChanceModifier
MaxRangeModifier
MinRangeModifier
RecoilDelayModifier
ReloadTimeModifier
ToHitModifier
WeightModifier

Did you take a look at the wiki?

http://pzwiki.net/wiki/Category:Weapons

If you click in a specific gun you can see the code

http://pzwiki.net/wiki/Pistol:

item Pistol
{
AmmoType = BerettaClip,
ImpactSound = null,
MaxRange = 18,
WeaponSprite = Handgun,
SoundVolume = 75,
MinAngle = 0.5,
Type = Weapon,
MinimumSwingTime = 0.5,
ToHitModifier = 1.5,
NPCSoundBoost = 1.5,
KnockBackOnNoDeath = TRUE,
Ranged = TRUE,
SwingAmountBeforeImpact = 0,
ProjectileCount = 1,
ConditionLowerChanceOneIn = 60,
Weight = 2,
SplatNumber = 3,
PushBackMod = 0.3,
MaxDamage = 2.8,
SubCategory = Firearm,
ConditionMax = 10,
ShareDamage = FALSE,
MaxHitCount = 1,
IsAimedFirearm = TRUE,
DoorDamage = 5,
UseEndurance = FALSE,
SwingAnim = Handgun,
WeaponWeight = 2,
DisplayName = Pistol,
MinRange = 0.61,
SwingTime = 0.5,
MultipleHitConditionAffected = FALSE,
SwingSound = pistol,
SoundRadius = 75,
MinDamage = 1.5,
SplatSize = 3,
KnockdownMod = 2,
SplatBloodOnNoDeath = TRUE,
Icon = HandGun,

}

For the silencer you are looking to do, it is only a parameter I don't know how to handle, the "tooltip_whatever". Can somebody help us?

sure i can make a new pistol that has low SoundRange. But I want to make a weapon attachment that lowers it. So the weapon code wont help. The weapon parts use these "Modifier" Values to adjust specs on the weapons they get attached too.  So we are looking for a Modifier Variable for the SoundRange attribute of a weapon. 
I don't think it exists in the game engine right now, so I'm hoping they can just add it for next build.

sure i can make a new pistol that has low SoundRange. But I want to make a weapon attachment that lowers it. So the weapon code wont help. The weapon parts use these "Modifier" Values to adjust specs on the weapons they get attached too.  So we are looking for a Modifier Variable for the SoundRange attribute of a weapon. 

I don't think it exists in the game engine right now, so I'm hoping they can just add it for next build.

Yes, it exists and you can see it in the pillow Mod

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/498-the-pillowsilencer/?hl=%2Bpillow+%2Bsilencer

I looked at the code for the pillow silencer mod and it does not use any weapon part to achieve the silencing effect. There are lots of ways to achieve this effect of having a ranged weapon with low sound radius but I would like it to be from attaching a weapon part. And since the weapon parts use these modifier attributes to change the values of the weapon I need one to be added that effects the SoundRange attribute of the weapon. The pillow silencer mod does not do this, nor does any other mod i have seen. I have even checked some Gun mods code.  And there seems to be no weapon part modifier that can effect the "SoundRange" attribute of a weapon by attaching a weapon part. So I hope it could be added for the next build.

Make 5 recipes to add Silencer to a Pistol / Shotgun / SawOff / Varmint / HuntingRifle.

recipe Add Silencer{  destroy Pistol,  Silencer  keep Screwdriver,  Result:Silenced Pistol,}

Then create 5 new items with modified sound radius

item Silenced Pistol{AmmoType = BerettaClip,ImpactSound = null,MaxRange = 10,WeaponSprite = Handgun,SoundVolume = 75,MinAngle = 0.95,Type = Weapon,MinimumSwingTime = 0.5,ToHitModifier = 1.5,NPCSoundBoost = 1.5,KnockBackOnNoDeath = TRUE,Ranged = TRUE,SwingAmountBeforeImpact = 0,ProjectileCount = 1,ConditionLowerChanceOneIn = 60,Weight = 0.02,SplatNumber = 3,PushBackMod = 0.3,MaxDamage = 1.6,SubCategory = Firearm,ConditionMax = 10,ShareDamage = FALSE,MaxHitCount = 1,IsAimedFirearm = TRUE,DoorDamage = 5,UseEndurance = FALSE,SwingAnim = Handgun,WeaponWeight = 2,DisplayName = SilencedPistol,MinRange = 0.61,SwingTime = 0.5,MultipleHitConditionAffected = FALSE,SwingSound = 9mmShot,SoundRadius = 15,MinDamage = 1,SplatSize = 3,KnockdownMod = 2,SplatBloodOnNoDeath = TRUE,Icon = HandGun,RunAnim = Run_Weapon2,CriticalChance = 20,AimingPerkCritModifier = 10,AimingPerkRangeModifier = 1.5,HitChance = 45,AimingPerkHitChanceModifier = 15,AimingPerkMinAngleModifier = 0.05,RecoilDelay = 20,SoundGain = 1.5,ClipSize = 15,ReloadTime = 10,AimingTime = 40,BreakSound  =   PZ_MetalSnap,}

If you want you can also remove Silencer

recipe Remove Silencer{  destroy SilencedPistol,  Silencer  keep Screwdriver,  Result:Pistol,}

Is not elegant, but it does the job,.

• 2 weeks later...