I search a server PVE/Hard

Oeleo

Hi,

I post this new topic because i don't find any server of this kind. Pvp is fun, but usually make the game without coop, because most of the players play it like a GTA so it's a little like a solo with a difficulty in more. I understand that in a real apocalypse, some people will kill everything on sight, but there will be some community too, because a group is stronger than several separate people and most of the people alone will die or become mad on the long term (just my opinion) . And the public server in pve are almost all the time so easy that coop is not required to survive and even if I enjoy to play in coop on this kind of server, it's rather a sims than a survival game if you played in solo since a long time.  So, i search a server really hard and realistic, example, rare loot for food and weapon is logical, but why for the rest of the stuff ? In an apocalypse zombie, most of the people will travel with the needed stuff, not all the junk in their houses... The server can be in RP or not, i'm open to both. I really prefer without mods too, because I like the game as it is for now, but why not Hydocraft, if I don't have to remove the mod to play to my solo save. But above all else, I just search a PVE/Hard server anglophone (or french, but anglophone is better), but If it doesn't exist, I'm really hot to begin a new server, I just can't be the host. That's all, sorry for the mistakes, bye  :) .