[Question] Drainable item not draining...

Furious_Monk

Hey folks, just a strange issue happening here, hoping someone can point out what is wrong.

module Base{    item Compost    {        Type                =       Drainable,        DisplayName         =       Compost,        Icon                =       Sandbag,        Weight              =       2.0,        UseDelta            =       0.1,        UseWhileEquipped    =       false,    }}

Shouldn't that mean that the "Compost" item in my bag weighs 2 lbs. and disappears after 10 uses?

Well when I use the item as intended, I wind up having no drain on the green "remaining" bar, but the weight of the item shifts to 0.6. What's going on?

One last thing, how do I make this piece of code:

item CompostEmpty    {        Type                =       Normal,        DisplayName         =       Empty Composting Bag,        Icon                =       SandbagEmpty,        Weight              =       0.001    }  

generate the Empty item when the Compost item actually does get depleted?

Thanks!

Hey blindcoder,

I have it fixed to an extent now. The item now properly drains in 10 uses. It was due to something in related to the problem in this thread: http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/17062-question-isfarminginfolua-le-not-defined-for-operand/

I believe my item is still getting it's weight reduced to .6 from 2 instantaneously on the first use. Shouldn't it go down to 1.8 lbs? I am not getting the bag to turn into an empty bag right now, but I think that is something I have to add to the original item.