leonhart18

Adds craftable paints of every color using food coloring with hand done (aka not good) art for food coloring and the makeshift paint bucket. easy recipe using glue and water with color for paint buckets. now make that base pretty and post it.

make and paint 1.0

http://pz-mods.net/weapons-items/mkapnt/

future versions will be added as i learn more about item distribution

ill have to integrate them. could probably use them as some kind of boredom reduction thing. good to keep ya happy for them extended seiges after helicopter swoops.

the color powders especially interest me...could use them to craft the foodcolors in my mod to make the paints....hmmm

yeah maybe ask Hydro if you can use the Textures from some Minerals and the Mortar. Just take a look to Wikipedia to see how different colors come from (some from Minerals, some from Plants and some from Animals) ...

If you dont get permission from Hydro (but i hope you will get) i can make some textures for Minerals.

Hehe or you take radioactive Radium to make some "glow in the dark" Paint.

thinking about using the color powders with water and mortar and pestle to make the food colorings to color the paints. do you have a texture for each color of paint i could use? then i can make recipes with the appropriate mineral or item to get the color powder from them, and work with hydro on using hydrocraft assets such as mining and such to integrate a full crafting system for them.

glow in the dark paint would be incredible. add the radium to the coloring recipe....change the texture for the painted wall to a neon colored version and attach a light giving script to the radium painted wall.....yum

if you want only Powders i can simple recolor with GIMP or something else. No big thing.

I think Radium needs a little bit more ... effects from radiation or something like a Geigercounter to show radiation.

post-24928-0-45113800-1447002909.pngpost-24928-0-96757600-1447002912.pngpost-24928-0-84435100-1447002916.png

But remember not every Color was made from Minerals ...

Like Crimson wich comes from a scale insect or Indigo Blue wich comes from a Plant.

So you should take a look at the sources the Pigments come from.

if you want only Powders i can simple recolor with GIMP or something else. No big thing.

I think Radium needs a little bit more ... effects from radiation or something like a Geigercounter to show radiation.

attachicon.gifItem_ColorpowderGreen.pngattachicon.gifItem_ColorpowderPurple.pngattachicon.gifItem_ColorpowderRed.png

But remember not every Color was made from Minerals ...

Like Crimson wich comes from a scale insect or Indigo Blue wich comes from a Plant.

So you should take a look at the sources the Pigments come from.

of course. just spouting off like a happy kid at a candy store