items not spawning right.....

leonhart18

i am working on my first mod....the items seem to spawn in the exterior houses where not much spawns in the counters.....but they never spawn at all in the nicer houses counters where i want them too lol.

dunno how to do the spoiler thingy...sorry

require "Items/SuburbsDistributions";
---------------------------------foodcolor--------------------------------
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["counter"].items, "wfitems.WFBlueFoodColoring");
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["counter"].items, 20);
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["counter"].items, "wfitems.WFBrownFoodColoring");
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["counter"].items, "wfitems.WFCyanFoodColoring");
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["counter"].items, "wfitems.WFGrayFoodColoring");
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["counter"].items, "wfitems.WFGreenFoodColoring");
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["counter"].items, "wfitems.WFLightblueFoodColoring");
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["counter"].items, "wfitems.WFLightbrownFoodColoring");
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["counter"].items, "wfitems.WFOrangeFoodColoring");
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["counter"].items, "wfitems.WFPinkFoodColoring");
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["counter"].items, "wfitems.WFPurpleFoodColoring");
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["counter"].items, "wfitems.WFTurquoiseFoodColoring");
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["counter"].items, "wfitems.WFWhiteFoodColoring");
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["counter"].items, "wfitems.WFYellowFoodColoring");
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["shelves"].items, "wfitems.WFBlueFoodColoring");
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["shelves"].items, 20);
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["shelves"].items, "wfitems.WFBrownFoodColoring");
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["shelves"].items, "wfitems.WFCyanFoodColoring");
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["shelves"].items, "wfitems.WFGrayFoodColoring");
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["shelves"].items, "wfitems.WFGreenFoodColoring");
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["shelves"].items, "wfitems.WFLightblueFoodColoring");
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["shelves"].items, "wfitems.WFLightbrownFoodColoring");
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["shelves"].items, "wfitems.WFOrangeFoodColoring");
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["shelves"].items, "wfitems.WFPinkFoodColoring");
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["shelves"].items, "wfitems.WFPurpleFoodColoring");
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["shelves"].items, "wfitems.WFTurquoiseFoodColoring");
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["shelves"].items, "wfitems.WFWhiteFoodColoring");
table.insert(SuburbsDistributions["all"]["shelves"].items, "wfitems.WFYellowFoodColoring");

but yeah im not sure what to do

whats are in the console.txt? Can you post it?

For the Spoiler you can use that colored field in the upper left corner ... "Special BB Code"

Hmm you can take a look to the "suburbs distribution" wich can be found in the original PZ Folder ... Media/lua/Server/items. Shows you all posibilitis for spawning objects. But i believe the distribution for Houses are all the same ... no special like "nice House".

i think i have a nice balance on the loot distrib. for now. they still arent spawning in the kitchen counters in the larger WP houses, but theres enough to be found now that i adjusted the numbers and added them to crates. for reference though, i tried to find what containers yeast spawns in for example.....couldnt find yeast in the sub or farm distrib original files. not sure where it is