Is there a mod that simply disables sleep?

xenoglyph

Sleep system kinda sucks for split screen games.  It feels like an essential part of the solo game, but after a while playing the attempt-to-synchronize-character-sleeping-patterns minigame gets tedious.  Is there a mod that just disables sleep?  I haven't been able to find one.

If not, would somebody please be really super kind and give me a suggestion or two on how I should make the mod myself?

I can do it using a new trait.... but i think it would only work in single player..

another way would be to make a new vitamin that reduces fatigue (sleepiness), and you could use NecroForge to spawn them when you need them.. If NecroForge can be used in multiplayer..

I play single player..

Sleep system kinda sucks for split screen games.  It feels like an essential part of the solo game, but after a while playing the attempt-to-synchronize-character-sleeping-patterns minigame gets tedious.  Is there a mod that just disables sleep?  I haven't been able to find one.

If not, would somebody please be really super kind and give me a suggestion or two on how I should make the mod myself?

I made a trait in my mod so you never sleep..

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=544230223