A Fully Complete Wiki of All the Recopies, Crafts, Items, Weapons etc. in Project Zomboid. Including Hydrocraft.

nolanri

http://www.aggressivegaming.org/newdawn/wiki/

We now have a page where you can look up all the information on any Item, weapon, craft, recipe on Project Zomboid including anything added from the Hydrocraft Mod!

From the list of items or crafts click on any item or recipe name to see all the info on it.

The Item page will show all the info, attributes and values of the item. And below that it will show any Recopies
that require the item as an ingredient. And any Recopies / Crafts that can create said Item.

The Recipe page will show all the info, required ingredients, skills and tools for any recipe. And even what book must be read to learn that recipe if needed.

Hydro and The whole Dev Team at Aggressive Gaming's Newdawn helped to build this for you guys! So enjoy!

http://www.aggressivegaming.org/newdawn/wiki/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A semi big suggestion would be cool if it also made a chance of spawning thing with it so we know how rare or common something is.

How rare an item is depends on how it was defined in Suburbs Distribution file. Which can vary from server to server because its editable. But I could do something like this just people would need to realize its not absolute and just a default value.

• 2 weeks later...

Fix was made to better show drainable consumed ingredients such as glue, bucket of cement, wire etc. before it would say 4 x bucket of cement but what it really meant was 4 units / 4 servings . Now it will show what percent is needed. Eg 50% of a bucket of cement or 100% etc

• 5 weeks later...

I'm having a bit of a problem with the Wiki. Whenever I try to use the Filter, I get this error:

error in query [sELECT `ID`,`Name`,`Time`,`Result`,`ResultQuantity`,`NeedToBeLearn`,`Category` FROM `recipe` WHERE `HideFromWiki`=0 WHERE `isHC`=0 GROUP BY `Group` ORDER BY `Name` ASC;]

I'm having a bit of a problem with the Wiki. Whenever I try to use the Filter, I get this error:

error in query [sELECT `ID`,`Name`,`Time`,`Result`,`ResultQuantity`,`NeedToBeLearn`,`Category` FROM `recipe` WHERE `HideFromWiki`=0 WHERE `isHC`=0 GROUP BY `Group` ORDER BY `Name` ASC;]

Thank you for the feedback we will get that error checked out asap

can you tell me what you were searching?

UPDATE - Nolan found the issues and resolved it.  Search as you will now!

Thank you for the feedback we will get that error checked out asap

can you tell me what you were searching?

UPDATE - Nolan found the issues and resolved it.  Search as you will now!

I wasn't searching for anything specific. I just wanted to see only the Vanilla game items, not the Hydro ones.

Oh, and glad you fixed that.

Getting this error when trying to access your link:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'UnexpectedValueException' with message 'FilesystemIterator::__construct(C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\newdawn\wiki\ItemsAndRecipes\,C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\newdawn\wiki\ItemsAndRecipes\): The system cannot find the file specified. (code: 2)' in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\newdawn\wiki\wikiFunctions.php:180 Stack trace: #0 C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\newdawn\wiki\wikiFunctions.php(180): FilesystemIterator->__construct('C:\\Program File...', 4096) #1 C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\newdawn\wiki\recipelist.php(34): Head('List of All <a ...', 'List of All Pro...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\Program Files\xampp\htdocs\newdawn\wiki\wikiFunctions.php on line 180