Banjo

I'm sure this has been discussed before, so feel free to move/merge this if so.

Right now, first aid involves slapping on a bandage and taking some pills. That's fine, but I'd like to see this tied to a First Aid skill. After all, we have skills for farming and cooking.

At its most basic implementation, a first aid skill could influence how quickly an injury is healed and reduce the chances of "fake" sickness/infection. Obviously more advanced ideas could be added, but be happy with that for starters.

High levels of the skill could even mean doing more damage to enemies, since you have a better understanding of anatomy and where to strike!

I like this. Currently it is unrealistic that heavy wounds can be healed using bandage, suturing using needle and thread could be implemented.

I like those ideas too. Even if they kept it "as is", though a first aid skill would make faster/slower healing effectiveness a bit more realistic. yeah, you can't fix a broken leg with a bandage, but I can "imagine" it working with a higher first aid skill meaning you probably did more than just slap the rag on your leg! :)