Sun/Moon position and moon phases in interface

MrTrololo

I'd rather that if the player were outside or near a window, and without a watch, than the current always-present digital clock.

Oh I like that!

Look out the window > know the time

Go outside > time shows up

Inside/Can't see outside > time is not known

Equip a watch in the main inventory > always know time

That would be freaking cool.

Should be able to find a watch on corpses and in bedrooms, but need to change the battery every few months. Would be a great way to force people out of their woodland fortresses later in the game.

Plus, what are the only two places in the world that have watch batteries?

1) Jewelry stores

2) THE MALL

West Point and Muldraugh are too small to have a jewelry store...

Should be able to find a watch on corpses and in bedrooms, but need to change the battery every few months. Would be a great way to force people out of their woodland fortresses later in the game.

Plus, what are the only two places in the world that have watch batteries?

1) Jewelry stores

2) THE MALL

West Point and Muldraugh are too small to have a jewelry store...

Oh no.. oh no. NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Don't tell me you're suggesting that we.. we... WE HAVE TO GO TO THE MALL!!!! *everyone screams and cries in at the sound of the word..*

I don't know man, gas stations these days have a lot of technology accessories, including Phone Cases and Chargers, Portable Power Supplies, and (whaddaya know?).. Batteries. The really nice gas stations sometimes even have the tiny ones that work with watches. Grocery stores have them as well, but there are no grocery stores in PZ that are designed well enough to have much more than food, random baseball bats and shotgun shells in trash cans and behind the food counter (wtf..?! I'm looking at you, Giga Mart...), and the occasional lolipop. Gas stations and small markets are still an option though. :)

Aso, in my opinion your watch battery idea is fantastic. I also agree that the battery should last a couple of months or something like that, because PZ has a habit of making batteries last less than 2 days, and for a watch, that just isn't realistic. In real life, they can sometimes last a couple of years or longer...