why is pz dead?

Chuchocho

Some of people interesting in game cant get time to play seriously on MP server. I did play a bit and it was a blast, way fun, crazy and it helps if your paranoid, to survive when dealing with other real people part. Unfortunatlly now if my wife see me playing computer game I get at first that look, then later that talk, so we/I are stuck in single play and waiting arival of all mighty NPC for having fun in 02 in the morning.

• 4 weeks later...

Some of people interesting in game cant get time to play seriously on MP server. I did play a bit and it was a blast, way fun, crazy and it helps if your paranoid, to survive when dealing with other real people part. Unfortunatlly now if my wife see me playing computer game I get at first that look, then later that talk, so we/I are stuck in single play and waiting arival of all mighty NPC for having fun in 02 in the morning.

you and me both, my 'brother in arms' ;)

I had never heard of this game until I read an article on 'behavior trees' (great article btw). It's a great game and needs more press. However, there's nothing like 'other people' to ruin a fine game. MP in most games too often devolves into players having fun by trying to ruin the fun.

I enjoy the multiplayer not full of people. In most survival games the instant you're starting to progress you get shot in the face and lose everything.

In this game, on Reddit server at least, you'll rarely see people but when you do it's creepy.

Yesterday my buddy and I were scavenging and I saw someone across the street hop in a window, they didn't see us, so we hid in our house. Hours later we're on our way back to base with newly found machine guns when suddenly my buddy's gunned down in the street. I ran like a bastard and dashed into our house without the assailant seeing me, barricaded the door, and tracked blood all over the floor from three bullet wounds. I pulled them out with tweezers and stitched up like Fifty Cent.

Rare player encounters like that make the game a blast, more so than consistently dying and not progressing from many many restarts/deaths.

The main reason public servers aren't favoured is because they haven't got any rules. They'll kill each other on sight and then it'll start becoming a problem in the server, then the server won't be as popular any more. They'll get a few kind members left who don't shoot each other on sight, etc. 

Most public servers have rules.

Most of the highly trafficed servers have existed for 4 - 7 months.

The main reason public servers aren't favoured is because they haven't got any rules. They'll kill each other on sight and then it'll start becoming a problem in the server, then the server won't be as popular any more. They'll get a few kind members left who don't shoot each other on sight, etc. 

Most public servers have rules.

Most of the highly trafficed servers have existed for 4 - 7 months.

Most of the public servers I've joined, I almost automatically get killed on sight. 

If you are getting killed on sight upon joining, you aren't learning.  The key to surviving the apocalypse is patience, risk management and some dumb luck. Initially get in and get out.  Get the bare necessities and chill in the woods for a bit.  Learn your opponents tendencies and hot spots in the game. And if it isn't whitelisted, send out your more expendable people (alts) for supply runs if you need to take a risk. 

i would love to play multiplayer but i get disconnected from servers every few minutes, and when I return the next day, server cannot be found in my saved search. this game has awesome potential for multiplayer, I can just imagine belonging to a larger group of survivors, assigning chores to members, looting, base building or farming. but its just a dream at the moment

i would love to play multiplayer but i get disconnected from servers every few minutes, and when I return the next day, server cannot be found in my saved search. this game has awesome potential for multiplayer, I can just imagine belonging to a larger group of survivors, assigning chores to members, looting, base building or farming. but its just a dream at the moment

First you need to choose a server that it's close to you, to not get disconnected. If you are still getting disconnected try to speak to the server admin cause maybe the PingLimit is too low.

First you need to choose a server that it's close to you, to not get disconnected. If you are still getting disconnected try to speak to the server admin cause maybe the PingLimit is too low.
Even when i join Australian servers at 50 ping, a minute later i get over 21000 ( yes i got the number of zeros right). I manage to last no more than couple of minutes on any server. Is it my internet connection?? I have no problems playing other online games using american servers.