Dedicated Server hangs at 'SteamUtils initialised correctly'

revengeofgibbon

Hey guys, 

Reinstalled the Dedicated Server on a fresh Ubuntu 14.04 instance through steamcmd, everything was going swimmingly until I attempted to run the start-server script. I'm getting a hang and unresponsive server after the 'SteamUtils initialised correctly' line.

Any thoughts? Forgive me if this has been solved already, searching the forums didn't bring up any fixes.

Console output here:

64-bit java detectedpzexe: about to run java hack to locate libjvm.so...pzexe: executing "java -classpath pzexe.jar -Djava.library.path=. zombie.pzexe"pzexe.java: loading shared library "pzexe_jni64"JVM=/usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk-amd64/jre/lib/amd64/server/libjvm.sopzexe config file: /home/rich/Steam/steamapps/common/Project Zomboid Dedicated Server/ProjectZomboid64.jsonpzexe: mainClass: zombie/network/GameServerpzexe: classpath: -Djava.class.path=java/:java/jinput.jar:java/lwjgl.jar:java/lwjgl_util.jar:java/sqlite-jdbc-3.8.10.1.jar:java/uncommons-maths-1.2.3.jarpzexe: vmArg (json) 1: -Xms2048mpzexe: vmArg (json) 2: -Xmx2048mpzexe: vmArg (json) 3: -Dzomboid.steam=1pzexe: vmArg (json) 4: -Dzomboid.znetlog=1pzexe: vmArg (json) 5: -Djava.library.path=linux64/:natives/pzexe: vmArg (json) 6: -XX:-UseSplitVerifierpzexe: using jvm "/usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk-amd64/jre/lib/amd64/server/libjvm.so"SVN REVISION 964versionNumber=Early Access v. 32.30 demo=falseserver name is "servertest"Loading networking libraries...SteamUtils initialised successfully

Right, bumping this with more details since there's been no interest so far. 

Today I did a fresh install, and it looks like the server runs fine the first time around, creates the /Zomboid directory and servertest files correctly. However, after killing the process and changing some stuff in servertest_SandboxVars.lua, it refuses to restart, hanging at the same point.

Anyone else got this issue?