Rpitems mod v1.0

Choubidou

1445399245-vx4kmfz.png

For start im french and i stopped school very early in my life , so im really sorry for my bad english , i try to do my best.

Rpitems is a mod that will add new Role Play things , like new items (usless or not) with new functions and some surprise .

I will update the mod every 2 weeks and telling you the new features .

Actually its the first version of the mod so there is not much adds . See lower for the features .

If u have any suggestions or ideas let me know .

1445408593-rpitems.png

Download

Rpitems v1.0 (steam workshop)
Rpitems v1.0 (pz-mods.net)

Features

v1.0

ADD + 100 new items like money , toys , new drink ...

You have now ur personal wallet .

You start a new game with some items that are relevant to your profession.

Some items can be open or dismantle .

U can loot cool items on zombies.

Cell Phone can be used  as torch , u need  a  CellPhone Battery for make the phone  ON  .
Battery of cell phone can be crafted with  :  1xSalt ,  1x Electronic Crap ,  x4 Screws  ,  x5 Water  ,  Keep  ScrewDriver  and need Electricity competence 1  .
Lighter  of  cell phone is less than normal torch , but  the  durability is  three  times  more important  than a normal torch .

More upcoming features .... 

Credits

Its my first mod ever and i have no knowledge of coding so i took a little example of the littering mod . I create a lot of my items but the most was found on internet.

Small Update 

V 1.1

Fix Distribution item rarity  .
New  Cell Phone textures.
Cell Phone can be used  as torch , u need  a  CellPhone Battery for make the phone  ON  .
Battery of cell phone can be crafted with  :  1xSalt ,  1x Electronic Crap ,  x4 Screws  ,  x5 Water  ,  Keep  ScrewDriver  and need  Electricity competence 1  .
Lighter  of  cell phone is less than normal torch , but  the  durability is  three  times  more important  than a normal torch .
Add some new rp items .

• 3 months later...