Checkbox to disable mods for specified saves

Furente7

As the title says, a checkbox that disallows the loading of mods with certain saves i.e. vanilla saves, to keep them separate from modded saves, so you don't have to manually disable all your mods to play a vanilla save and vice versa.

This idea sort of spurred into life after I saw someone had a similar problem to me, except with a vanilla save.

Maybe a mod profiling system similar to how Nexus Mod manager/Mod Organizer does it for Skyrim/Fallout as an alternative?

+1
i'd love this to work with multiplayer too, so that i just downlaod a ton of mods and either
-join a multiplayer server, and only the mods installed in it will be activated by my game
-make a single player game with some mods manually activated and after that having the game disabling other mods whenever i load that save, having only the mods i started with

either way i'd love a text settings like Enigma said, with the ability to change anything if needed

+1

i'd love this to work with multiplayer too, so that i just downlaod a ton of mods and either

-join a multiplayer server, and only the mods installed in it will be activated by my game

-make a single player game with some mods manually activated and after that having the game disabling other mods whenever i load that save, having only the mods i started with

either way i'd love a text settings like Enigma said, with the ability to change anything if needed

I really like this idea of smart mod activation per save. It would open up the possibility of having multiple overhaul-type mods (If there are any besides Hydrocraft really) loaded but only having 1 activated per save. Also the amount of tediousness it would get rid of would be a dream.

I also think having it configurable externally via a config text file probably could pave the way to decent external modding tools.