The 90's - Some things forgotten from game

Global_Meltdown

So I was reading the IPOD post today and laughing because most kids probably have no clue what it was like before the 2000's.

I remember land line phones with horrible long tangled phone chords. Speaking of... where are the phone lines? Or power lines?

cqtvaciecgp1nenksgtr.jpg

(Can you hear me now?)

Or pole/ground transformers?(No utility buildings or services anywhere actually! Hell I haven't even seen sewers? I assume transformers would make more sense because the street poles run underground)

Phone booths were everywhere! Yeah places where you had to publicly share phones because they weren't implanted to the side of your face yet!

Yes Walkman's, boomboxes, record players and even jukeboxes were still around.

195j3jzggbr4ijpg.jpg

(That's my kind of BOOMbox!)

Square boxy cars like the Caprice and Grand Marquis. (I don't care about vehicles being implemented but I would think a skateboard/bike would be awesome!)

No FOTO huts? How are we suppose do develop our film?!?!

Libyans_mall.jpg

(AHHhhh it's the Libyans and Gaddafi is pissed his photo's weren't developed in an hour..... wtf)

Curling irons,  blow dryers, snow shovels, plow trucks, pda's, DOS computers, shortwave radios and most especially GUTTERS?!? I know people have gutters with rain barrels attached because I do this to water my RL plants. I think it should def be considered.

VTcu.jpg

(Blow dryer/Walkman usage :P )

Anyways this is just a happy post to reminisce and suggest some more 90's and other related ideas. 

Please have fun and share your 90's forgotten ideas!

BurgerKing2(smaller).JPG

(What you think I drive to work at BK?!? They don't pay that much!)

Whilst not 90s per-say, I'd like a Nokia 3310 to double as a walkie-talkie and throwable or mountable weapon (Nokia 3310 warhammer anyone?)
But seriously, these are great ideas, and personally I love the sort of feel older stuff gives off. Would prefer anywhere from the 50s to 90s theme for the setting anyday over a modern theme.

Where are the gumball machines? Arcades? Lemonade stands? Flux capacitors?