Srandiny's buildings collection

srandiny

hi thanks for sharing your work, and I just saw and I'll give you some tips for you to make corrections in your building, so I'll help you avoid some bugs and problems that often go to build houses and buildings.

first when you copy a floor, and the apartments is to accommodate the stairs as to raise the player can not lose, because the stairs were one above the other, you must also modify the exterior windows as these are superimposed on the wall, then you can not see outside or inside, using normal windows or some different style of wall, and try not to saturate lights in the hallways, using only the lighting switch is automatically added in a room.

modern house also must accommodate the stairs, and the door is blocked by an object from the kitchen you have to consider the position of the doors so that players do not have problems when walking through the buildings.

office building must also fix the stairs, and then put some desks because something looks empty building.

I hope you take into account these constructive suggestions, and continues so every time you improve your work.  (fedora)

hi thanks for sharing your work, and I just saw and I'll give you some tips for you to make corrections in your building, so I'll help you avoid some bugs and problems that often go to build houses and buildings.

first when you copy a floor, and the apartments is to accommodate the stairs as to raise the player can not lose, because the stairs were one above the other, you must also modify the exterior windows as these are superimposed on the wall, then you can not see outside or inside, using normal windows or some different style of wall, and try not to saturate lights in the hallways, using only the lighting switch is automatically added in a room.

modern house also must accommodate the stairs, and the door is blocked by an object from the kitchen you have to consider the position of the doors so that players do not have problems when walking through the buildings.

office building must also fix the stairs, and then put some desks because something looks empty building.

I hope you take into account these constructive suggestions, and continues so every time you improve your work.  (fedora)

Thanks.

Problem fixed. Can you try the new download? Thanks.