Zombies Falling Down Stairs

Xeonyx

More specifically, pushing zombies down staircases because it's pretty hard to keep your balance falling backwards down a staircase. They'd flop down the stairs potentially knocking down other zombies.  I'd personally like to go zombowling :P

And now introducing a new way for a player to die: Falling down the stairs!

Personally I would find it very obnoxious to die this way, unless of course another human is shoving me.

More specifically, pushing zombies down staircases because it's pretty hard to keep your balance falling backwards down a staircase. They'd flop down the stairs potentially knocking down other zombies.  I'd personally like to go zombowling :P

Personally I would find it very obnoxious to die this way, unless of course another human is shoving me.

I support it, but only if your character is exhausted, in the dark, over-burdened, etc. Those are avoidable situations where you can negate the risk of falling down the stairs. Its your call whether or not you engage in a risky action. I feel the same way about climbing sheet ropes as well.

I think I remember having a conversation on this before, or at least something like it. Overall, it just seems like a bad idea to die or get injured from pure RNG, even if your player is intoxicated and such by your own choosing. I fully support the idea of zombies being able to fall down stairs from being pushed, but most humans (even those that are clumsy and intoxicated) would probably be able to at least realize that they're falling backwards, especially if pushed. Climbing up stairs in any state shouldn't be a risky action, but that's just my opinion. :)

It's not the fall down the stairs that kills ya. It's the breaking both your legs and only having a hammer and some nails on you because you were just working on the fort that kills you. :D