Suicide (by other than bleach)

Edd

Yeah... It sounds pretty grim, but... The game is about you dying at one point, no matter what, right? Wouldn't more ways of killing yourself kinda fit the theme? Oh, in multiplayer it would probably add some immersion.

Maybe you could shoot yourself with a firearm? Douse yourself in gasoline and light yourself on fire? Overdose yourself with whiskey and painkillers? Hang yourself (grimmest of all)? It's all open for discussion on this thread.

You can already burn yourself to death by chillin in a lit campfire for a little while. I definitely think that overdosing by combining alcohol + painkillers (or other medications) could also be interesting; maybe make it give your character a bunch of sick moodles before you inevitably croak. And regarding firearms, I'm honestly surprised it hasn't been implemented already, lol.

I'm pretty sure I read that you can already overdose on alcohol and painkillers - never tried it though so for the purpose of this post let's presume you can't. That would be nice to see as a way to get people to think about what they are doing with their medicine :P

Options like this could be nice, but I get the feeling that they would clutter the game unnecassarily. We already have zombies, burning, jumping from high places and drinking bleach, along with the possibility of asking a friend to execute you - its not hard to die in the game if you really want to.

You can jump off buildings, chug sleep medicine or painkillers, drink bleach, light yourself on fire, run into a crowd of zeds, starve/dehydrate yourself, slash yourself to death (go through a broken window like 20 times until you bleed out), or eat poisonous berries

I get drunk and take painkillers irl all the time. Still here, alive and kicking

Luckily for you, you probably aren't taking a deadly amount of either drug.

If you were intent on killing yourself you'd probably be taking a significantly larger amount of alcohol and/or painkillers

I get drunk and take painkillers irl all the time. Still here, alive and kicking

If you were intent on killing yourself you'd probably be taking a significantly larger amount of alcohol and/or painkillers

It also matters on what kind of strength both of those things were, and how fast. A whole bottle of pills and bottle of whisky is what probably killed most people who overdosed on those things. There are very few items that would kill you otherwise if you just took a tiny amount. Though you could have long term damage from bad behaivors.

• 2 weeks later...

It also matters on what kind of strength both of those things were, and how fast. A whole bottle of pills and bottle of whisky is what probably killed most people who overdosed on those things. There are very few items that would kill you otherwise if you just took a tiny amount. Though you could have long term damage from bad behaivors.

Take 3 marijuanas with beer, that will kill you surely.

This reminds me about 4chan.