Combining maps?

Sykriss

Is there any method to combine multiple maps into one? I was inspired by this when I noticed that on pz-maps there's a map called "Alexandria" under savegame maps that seems to have Bedford Falls, New Denver, and the vanilla map combined into one. This is massively appealing to me and it would be awesome if someone could either link me to that Alexandria map or explain what it would take to merge multiple maps into one. Thanks!

Is there any method to combine multiple maps into one? I was inspired by this when I noticed that on pz-maps there's a map called "Alexandria" under savegame maps that seems to have Bedford Falls, New Denver, and the vanilla map combined into one. This is massively appealing to me and it would be awesome if someone could either link me to that Alexandria map or explain what it would take to merge multiple maps into one. Thanks!

Alexandria is just a savefile that had all the community maps included with it. You just have to download all the integrated maps and install them. You will be able to travel from any city to another.