Look into a container without equipping it

clankill3r

If I have this bag for example then there are a few items in it:

post-25501-0-11506000-1444163768_thumb.p

But to get them out I have to equip the container. This makes the process rather slow.

I would prefer that the container appears in the side bar:

post-25501-0-91586800-1444163784_thumb.p

Or / and that we could expand it.

This also makes sense. If I have a bag on my back for example then I need to take it off in order to interact with it (in real life).

However, it should not be possible if a container is inside another container! Then the child container should be taken out of the parent container first.

If the player has the trait "All thumbs", he might still need to equip it.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=499134809 Svarog's Quick Containers mod works pretty well like this, though only for a few items. Just make it so any bag in your inventory can be accessed, but only the bags you have equipped give the weight reduction.. But then, carrying 12 garbage bags at a time just to make rain barrels would clutter the containers bar up. Maybe only show inventory of containers with stuff in em.

It is explained in short version in my steam guide : J's OLT (OP Looting Technique), the short version.

The original version is linked in the short, and vice versa.

Basically, you just fill empty bags in your inventory to go over the 50 limit.  And no, it's not about bags within bags.  Just filling them and unequiping them to fill another (and so on).