Marina/Boat store (new map feature and new items)

MyTJ

Altough there is no marina in the vincinity of West Point there is a boat store (Boat Doktor inc. according to Google).  It would be nice to have the buildings and furniture available for the upcoming creative mode (or at a later point).

Even without functionnal boat, a marina is an interesting place to loot in a survival games (at least the big ones that act as boat store or simply a boat store if the locale has only small docks and boarding ramps).  They usually carry the following items :

- Food and drink (small restaurant and/or bar)

- Fuel, cooling liquid and lubricants

- Batteries, lamp, flashlight

- Solar panel and small wind turbine

- Generator and invertor

- Small motor

- Water treatement equipent (especially if it's close to saltwater) (edit : saltwater would be for creative map, re-edit : increased generation chance near saltwater)

- Various pipes, spares parts and tools

- Electrical navigation instrument or conventionnal (i.e. compass), wether for geopositioning or weather prediction

- Radios

- Ropes and pulley

- Sails

And the list could go on. The list assume that the marina service both sailboat and powerboat.

In addition, there is large vehicules used to move things around, making it as good a looting spot as a construction site.

Some of these items are already in game (food/drink, fuel, batteries/flashlight, generator, pipes).

Others are obvious additions or are to be released soon (i.e. radios).

For the ropes, it could be an opportunity to have access to higher grade of ropes.  For now, that is not an issue, but if gravity and material stress/breakage where to be introduced, it would make a difference as mooring lines are made to withstand tremendous stress.  Some ''ropes'' that goes into stabilizing a sailboat mast are now made with woven stainless steel strand.

Some of these items would have obvious uses (i.e. pulley and ropes), while other may spark quite a few crafting suggestions.

I edited the post to underline that saltwater would be for creative mode and community maps.

I agree that Kentucky is nowhere near saltwater, but that would not mean that such equipement may not be available.

True story : My parents spent 6 years renovating an aluminium sailboat and are now in a pre-retirement trip for a few months in saltwater.  While renovating, they integrated a dessalinisator since fresh water is always important.  They don't live close to saltwater, but the item was available.  Either if it was required to be ordered or if it was in stock is of no importance, in both case the item was in stock or transited by a Marina/Boatseller.

Now to project in the zombie appocalypse : If such an item is in stock, there is nothing else to add. If it transited, it may still be there since the buyer may not have picked up the order, being turned into a zombie.  That would work well with RNG and a very low loot generation chance.