The Walking Dead Universe Maps.

GarboJunkie

Greetings fellow survivors, I am GarboJunkie. Yes my name is spelled wrong ;)

Today I am proud to announce that I have begun creation of the walking dead universe to the best of my abilities. This will be the official thread. I will update it soon. 

Thank you all !!

The Walking Dead Roadmap:

Version 1.0

- Season 1

- 1.1: Hospital, Surrounding areas.
- 1.2: Ricks home and neighboorhood.
- 1.3: Atlanta
- 1.4: Camp
- 1.5: CDC
- 1.6: Road to farm
- 1.7 Final touchups.
- 1.8 Full release of version 1.0

TimeLapse:

10/08/2015: Work has begun on planning and how to tackle the map making process.

Project Leaders:
GarboJunkie
xXSly_WolfyXx

Samples of work so far:

Credits to xXSly_WolfyXx for Woodbury and Prison.

Prison Sample.
X0qb9Lx.png

Woodbury Sample.

hJQtyE2.png

Today I am proud to announce that I have begun creation of the walking dead universe to the best of my abilities. This will be the official thread. I will update it soon. 

Thank you all !!

Cool news!

Regarding that name, want it changed?

Thank you all !!

Cool news!

Regarding that name, want it changed?

That would be amazing !!

Sweet! it will be nice to see more walking dead themed builds, I'm currently working on the hospital from season 1

5MIOeqr.png?1

Awesome :) Im building mine by the real life locations where they were filmed !! Looks sweet dude. At some point if I take more people into the project maybe you might join :)

I also made this prison: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=524066677 If you want a partner to help with this project I would be happy to help out.

Sweet! it will be nice to see more walking dead themed builds, I'm currently working on the hospital from season 1

5MIOeqr.png?1

Awesome :) Im building mine by the real life locations where they were filmed !! Looks sweet dude. At some point if I take more people into the project maybe you might join :)

I also made this prison: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=524066677 If you want a partner to help with this project I would be happy to help out.

Looks awesome. Ill message you my skype name so we can talk. Unless you have a preferred platform to use?

5MIOeqr.png?1

Looks awesome. Ill message you my skype name so we can talk. Unless you have a preferred platform to use?

Skype is fine

• 4 weeks later...

Hows this going guys?

I found this excellent Google map view of Alexandria (and other) TWD locations:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?vpsrc=6&t=h&ll=33.298973%2C-84.555625&iwloc=0004b1424ec46951c6033&ie=UTF8&msa=0&spn=0.088245%2C0.079737&z=14&hl=en&mid=zD38FaCAJQek.k_FDpSYzC2wI

Click the tick box on the left to remove the blue outline to see in more detail

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...