Zombie settings

Kelgo

Also, the Advanced option allow you to start really low (let's say pop multiplier 4 instead of 1, but initial pop of 0,05 resulting in 0,20 instead of 0,35... or even lower) and finish the game with an above insane number of zombies (let's say the same pop multiplier of 4 equal to insane, but with a 4 peak population instead of 1,5 resulting in a 16 population instead of 6).

You can also modifiy zombie behavior through group size, group radius, group separation, redistribution time and travel distance.  I may suggest lowering the number in group, increasing the radius and group separation to make thing easier.

Have fun experimenting :)

Also, the Advanced option allow you to start really low (let's say pop multiplier 4 instead of 1, but initial pop of 0,05 resulting in 0,20 instead of 0,35... or even lower) and finish the game with an above insane number of zombies (let's say the same pop multiplier of 4 equal to insane, but with a 4 peak population instead of 1,5 resulting in a 16 population instead of 6).

You can also modifiy zombie behavior through group size, group radius, group separation, redistribution time and travel distance. I may suggest lowering the number in group, increasing the radius and group separation to make thing easier.

Have fun experimenting :)

I did something very similar to this (very, very low population start multiplier, insane peak) and set the zombies to tough-as-nails sprinters with incredible hearing, sight, and smell.

The first few weeks were....tense and mellow at the same time. I would go most days without even seeing a Z, but the few times I did they were pretty much on top of me before I saw them.

Once the cities started filling up, it was a scramble and mad dash every time I poked my head out. Three weeks in I was dead. Have fun!