Eating multiple food

MyTJ

I have made a brief search of the forum and I have not noticed a similar suggestion.  Please advise if I'm mistaking.

I got the idea while getting bored (in real life) while mass-eating some berries.  The same would hold true for most low hunger food (-5 or less, maybe even -10 or less).

The suggestion is simple, yet I have no idea if it's hard or not to incorporate in the code.

Suggestion : Have the option to mass eat a stack of food, the same way you can mass rip sheet, mass saw log or unstack log .  It would be even better if we could select a specific number, but that would be pushing it while it is possible to work around it by picking up only the size of the stack we intend to eat (same goes for rip sheet and log).  It should be available only on the "eat all" option (thus excluding half and quarter eat).  I'm not sure if the eat all is now set at -20 hunger, regardless of the food.  In that case, the option should be limited to food of -20 or less hunger.

Benefit : Less tedious to eat large quantity of low hunger food, usually for the Healing bonus.