Sewerage systems under streets

MrTrololo

sewerage system passing might allow past safe underground to places where zeds not allow to pass and we can't do it safely when we are on surface and can be used to escape and hide when zombies chasing us,might be under some streets and in this severage system might appear zombies too and maybe rodents,sewers have hatches what might be opened with crowbar and other tools,items like flashlight and other things with source of light might be reccomended

inspired by "the walking dead" game and WWII in poland in warsaw

I'd love this, but I think the devs said that they'd think about this later down the line. I believe it's something to do with the mad editor works currently and there being no possibility of negative level values.

I'm not sure if what Cyrrent Eiledoll suggested would work as that seems like a really easy workaround, but if so that'd be really cool to see.

While older cities like Paris, London, and other centuries-old cities, a modern day city like Muldraugh would have a sewer system that would force you to crawl through the pipes because of how small they are, and that's just taking into account that no sewage exists in them.

While older cities like Paris, London, and other centuries-old cities, a modern day city like Muldraugh would have a sewer system that would force you to crawl through the pipes because of how small they are, and that's just taking into account that no sewage exists in them.

If it even has a sewage system. There's no water tower in Muldraugh. Piddly little towns and farmsteads often run on household well pumps and septic tanks.

• 3 weeks later...