Adding multiple maps to server? Or one if impossible.

Frost

I recently rented a server, took alot of time to get it running cuz i just could'nt get the danm map to work. 

(And some extreme problem that MrinSayne helped me solve, which was totally not just me thinking there was a problem when there really wasnt..)

Anyways, if i then were to add the map mods i wanted to the server just like any other mod, add the IDs to the "mod=" line in the ini. 

Is there anything else im supposed to do since its a map? Am i supposed to place some files in other folders aswell? 

The only map i tried was Bedford Falls, i added the mod, the ID and then set "map=" in ini to "BedfordFalls, KY". Caused the server to instantly crash. Prob cuz its allready running another map, and the only way i found to restart the map would start a new world and create a new INI again. 

If its simple, anyone who could take the time to add some points on what to do here?

like:

-add to mods folder

-add ID to ini

-set as "map=" in ini

-etc..

-etc..

(-also put files in "xxfolder"?)

EDIT: Actually, i just need Bedford working. So if anyone could make a list on whats needed to accomplish that, it would be truly appreciated!

I've done it before by copying the whole Bedford Falls folder to media/maps and then going inside the Bedford Falls folder and cutting all of the lotheader and chunkdata files and pasting them into /media/maps/Muldraugh, KY. Then overwrite.

Do this for all the maps you want. I added ND, Rebuild, Walking Dead Prison and Bedford.

Then when you boot up the game select Muldraugh as the map.

If this is for a server every single other player will need to do this with their files too.

• 4 weeks later...

Thx for your reply, that last part mucks it up a bit though.

---> Im now only trying to get bedford to work. As part of the main map, not by overwriting.<----

you WILL have to overwrite, because you're literally pasting a map over another, when you say adding a map.