Game server help needed.

Frost

Hello, thanks for taking the time to read this!

A few days ago i rented a server running PZ from Fragnet, and asked them to set it up running some mods and the Bedford falls map. I supplied them with the sandboxVARS.lua file and xx.ini file with settings and downloaded the mods to the server.

They werent much help. So i had to try to figure it out myself. Having never done anything like it, it took a while, i managed to get it to the stage where the mods worked.

The main problem now is that i cant get it to create a map with the settings i set in the ini and lua files. 

So all the settings are completely default. 

Nor can i get it to run Bedford falls as a map. I must somehow tell it to use that as it starts a new world, something i cant seem to figure out how to do.

After 2 days Fragnet finally responded only prove they did infact only skim over my ticket disregarding most of what i said and then simply restarted the world with the exact same progress i myself made.

So ive now moved to Vilayer LTD as a provider.

With your help i hope i can get one of them running as intended and then refund the other provider.

They have quite a different set up on their servers though. In Vilayer there arent any .bat or exe files, and the server folder (which has zomboid/mods,etc. in it) is not there. 

That may be some big fk-up though, i cant understand how it works without the bat and exe files.

So.. 

-How do i get the server to create a new world save with the settings in the xx.ini and sandboxVARS.lua files?

-Running the Bedford falls map.

(xx.ini = serverPZ.ini/servertest.ini)

Attached the ini and lua files in txt format here, if needed.

Edit: Also if someone really really want to help and knows what to do, i could add that person as a sub-user to the server, giving them access to the files.

Edit2: Re-installing the service on the Vilayer server to see if it adds the bat and exe files. 

-It did not.

I got the server running nonetheless by running a "console" from the server control panel. 

I cannot join though, as it tells me "my game files dont match the server's"

serverPZ.ini.txt

serverPZ_sandbox.lua.txt

This is a ticket i placed with Vilayer, in case i added some info there that may be of use:

"My first issue now is that the files arent quite the same, like there is no map called server( which has the map /zomboid, etc in it.) where mods are to be installed. (May not be an issue if your servers are set up to read mods from another place, the workshop files can be read directly perhaps?)

What i want : The server up and running with the following mods: Hydrocraftv3.9b, MoreZombieLoot, MechanicalFlashlight, ElectricLights, QuickContainers,TraitReActivator, Movablefurniture and BedfordFalls.
These work together, tested. 

The last mod is a map, i want the server running that map. (This caused alot of trouble. Getting the server to start a world based on this map.)

And my chosen settings for the game, found in servertest.ini and a second file i cannot find on the server i rented from you, serverPZ_sandboxVARS.lua (prob called servertest_sandboxVARS.lua on your server, still cant find it.) 
These are the standard setting changes you choose for the game, like difficulty etc.

Im hoping you have some prior experience with this game and could maybe set this up for me?

(This line could cause trouble, considering i cant find the mods folder on the server. Mods=SVGZombieLoot;Hydrocraft;SVGPouch;BedfordFalls;MechanicalFlashlight;inSayneElectrics;ElectricLights)

I hope this makes sense, thank you. 

(Im attaching 2 game files which contain the settings i want, an .ini and .lua file pasted into text seeing as i cannot upload those filetypes. They are from another server, so please check them if you decide to paste them into this one. (and the serverPZ.ini would need to be renamed to servertest.ini i believe. <- Prob not very safe.)
The mods are downloaded to the server via the ini file, they are located here \steamapps\workshop\content\108600\ inside folders marked by their ID. Not certain if the server can use them from there.

Sorry for the wall of text! Hope you take the time to read and understand it. "