How to run a steam server windows?

Nero's Shadow

Everything looks correct, and I would have assumped the server showing as VAC Secure meant it's communicating with the servefr list, but I do not see it listed and am unable to connect myself -- same error you receive.

Is this server to open=true and public=true ? If either are false, give it a distinctive name so it's easy to filter the Steam list to see if it's present, then restart the server. See if it shows up in the list.

Only other things to check would be firewall and antivirus software (potentially take them down and make sure they're not part of the problem). But perhaps I've missed something.

Everything looks correct, and I would have assumped the server showing as VAC Secure meant it's communicating with the servefr list, but I do not see it listed and am unable to connect myself -- same error you receive.

Is this server to open=true and public=true ? If either are false, give it a distinctive name so it's easy to filter the Steam list to see if it's present, then restart the server. See if it shows up in the list.

Only other things to check would be firewall and antivirus software (potentially take them down and make sure they're not part of the problem). But perhaps I've missed something.

Yes they are set to public.  There is no AV on the server (dedicated to hosting game servers) and the local firewall is disabled.

Thanks for your help.  It is indeed a pickle.

rGyAEOu.png