Moveable items

nameless

Hello!

It`s would be i nice to move some world items, like cheirs, barbecue, boxes, tables. For exaple, moving dresser can only two person, becouse its too heavy. First person chouse "move" in context menu, come to the dresser and grab it, then second person do the same, and the first one moving with wasd for both.

Moving items and furniture is coming very soon. Expect it in build 33.

While it most likely is coming in one of the next few updates, I would be so bold as to say do NOT expect it in B33...that way, if it's there it's a pleasant surprise, and if it's not, no harm done. I feel like that's the basic idea behind TIS's No ETA policy.

While it most likely is coming in one of the next few updates, I would be so bold as to say do NOT expect it in B33...that way, if it's there it's a pleasant surprise, and if it's not, no harm done. I feel like that's the basic idea behind TIS's No ETA policy.

While they didn't give an ETA, they did give the build number that it is supposed to be released in.

http://projectzomboid.com/blog/2015/09/and-workshop-for-all/

While they didn't give an ETA, they did give the build number that it is supposed to be released in.

http://projectzomboid.com/blog/2015/09/and-workshop-for-all/

Oh, I realize that :) I just tend to lean towards expecting delays and such, in regards to any game development. Then it's a really nice "bonus" if it does happen, in my mind anyway.

"Small desire, big happy." - Some Buddhist Dude