Server filter !

deprav

So after a couple of months long break, I thought I'd give a shot to the PZ multiplayer last night ; to see how new features blend in MP and stuff. But I quickly got overwhelmed by the crazy amount of servers, listed in no particular user-friendly order !

My first suggestion is a simple "sort by..." function (by players/ by ping), which has become necessary with the recent steam integration thingy.

My second suggestion would be to add a server filter with a few options such as location, ping limit, amount of slots/players, empty or not, PVE or PVP, day lenght etc... maybe even a "lore filter" similar to the sandbox settings ?

The first one only would already be great for now, but I think a functionnal server filter will be required at some point.

EDIT :

Alright, just realized we can actually go through the steam server-browser. But for those who don't use steam, an ingame filter would still be great :3

And I guess the non-steam servers don't appear in the steam server-browser list, right ?

• 1 month later...

EasyPickins is looking at possibly putting in a filter (at some point), so fingers crossed.

What every server browser has today in games

1.Filter to make full or empty server invincible

2.Filter that makes server with an specific ping invincible

3.Filter that make password protected servers invincible

4.Filter that shows how many days has past ingame

5.filter anything from the server specific modes/options

Edited by Painkins