The patch 33 anticipation / theoretical gambling thread

Jack Bower

It is a t-shirt free Mondoid, actually, but that's a good point and I ought to talk to the guy who we're dealing with about what we're gonna do with the unsold stuff.

It's FMOD / RJ interview / botany / other stuff - certainly not a bad Mondoid, but also f3rret WILL need a hug.

EDIT: probably going up in the next hour or so :)

It is a t-shirt free Mondoid, actually, but that's a good point and I ought to talk to the guy who we're dealing with about what we're gonna do with the unsold stuff.

It's FMOD / RJ interview / botany / other stuff - certainly not a bad Mondoid, but also f3rret WILL need a hug.

EDIT: probably going up in the next hour or so :)

Why will I need a hug? There could be many reasons! I could be very sad to be stuck at work, for example.

You guys should consider throwing out these Spiffo shirts and creating a new one :

Black background

Bold white letters (preferably Comic Sans, of course) saying :

"Build 33 is coming on

(fill in the gaps)"

Then all the PZ lovers would meet after 33 is out and see who was right. You could provide permanent shirt-markers. If people wanted to cheat and be sure to win by having multiple release dates, they'd have to buy multiple shirts. Therefore, money. Then you can finally all fly to Jamaica and let us all not-so-gently down.