The patch 33 anticipation / theoretical gambling thread

Jack Bower

That's cheating :D

And don't say you could do it in real life - you wouldn't be able to lug all the scavenged loot up a sheet rope or even a proper fixed ladder.

In fact yeah, no climbing sheet ropes if encumbered!

You could totally get a fridge up a flight of stairs if you didn't care about scratching it (and your walls) to hell. Fridges also use a standard electrical receptacle, so you could plug it in where a bedroom was. A stove is different though, that needs a dedicated circuit and a special plug.

For the sheet rope, I agree about climbing while encumbered. I'd love to see a fall chance based on your fitness or strength level, your encumberance, and your tiredness. Make there always be a small fall chance too, so that sheet ropes are a last resort, and not a standard thing. It would be nice to have ladders before this though.

Not where I live, we can plug a stove in anywhere as well as a fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, etc. Great Idea though. How do people think they get all these appliances into apartment buildings? It sure as hell isn't with a sheetrope! :)

BTW: I'm not saying it would be safe to plug them into the same outlet(between the fridge kicking on, while running other high wattage electronics might cause an old breaker to flip) but I have done it in some crappy apartments.(slumlords)

Though I am curious how you would move these in-game as well......

4 more days !! :-D

If you keep this up you are going to jinx it, i can feel it in my bones.

With the correct surgury, we can remove those bones.

Like a "You got bit on the arm and I have my axe right here" kind of surgery?

Advanced bionics confirmed!

I bet F3rret is actually one of the developers, and all of his 240+ posts are actually hints towards the future state of the game.

Hang on, let me re-adjust my tinfoil hat.

4 more days !! :-D

If you keep this up you are going to jinx it, i can feel it in my bones.

With the correct surgury, we can remove those bones.

Like a "You got bit on the arm and I have my axe right here" kind of surgery?

Advanced bionics confirmed!

I bet F3rret is actually one of the developers, and all of his 240+ posts are actually hints towards the future state of the game.

Hang on, let me re-adjust my tinfoil hat.

HL3 confrimed yet?

HL3 confirmed.

Enough with the HL3 :( it's too beautiful to speak about when not speaking the truth :P so build 33 is on it's way right? ;) seriously though Kenshi and blockscape are gonna finish before PZ :P (SARCASM DETECTED)

Even with sarcasm, Kenshi and the word finished are not to be combined for atleast 2 years more at the rate they are going.

I expect PZ to be finished in maybe 1 year from now because this update+the animation update really oils up the gears of the game.

Enough with the HL3 :( it's too beautiful to speak about when not speaking the truth :P so build 33 is on it's way right? ;) seriously though Kenshi and blockscape are gonna finish before PZ :P (SARCASM DETECTED)

Even with sarcasm, Kenshi and the word finished are not to be combined for atleast 2 years more at the rate they are going.

I expect PZ to be finished in maybe 1 year from now because this update+the animation update really oils up the gears of the game.

And I dont mind PZ staying in EA for another 2 years. I dont care are we in EA or 1.0, build 32 or 35 coz I know that each time new build brings so much to PZ. let them keep adding features for another 2 years.

Just look at suggestions forum, so many awesome ideas.

Okay everyone, time to start preparing. This weekend, get the house cleaned and whatever odd jobs you have on your plate, get those finished up too. Make sure you've got groceries in the house, and get to bed early! You need your rest. 

On Monday morning, when you get in to work, make sure to cough a lot and tell your boss you feel like hell. You need to set the stage for a proper sick day on Tuesday.

On Monday morning, when you get in to work, make sure to cough a lot and tell your boss you feel like hell. You need to set the stage for a proper sick day on Tuesday.

Just take a day off. unlike me who will have to spend whole week away from my pc. <sadface.png>

Monday is looking EXTREMELY likely now, guys! RJ is doing home renos!

Oh yeah, also build 33, soon, etc. (it's just a one day break don't worry guys, internal test still going on :D)

Soon WE will be doing home renovations, in the comfort of our own safehouses!

The anticipation is killing me.

I wonder if NPC's will be compatible with custom buildings and maps?

three pages from being the largest non-sticky thread around.

well if they delay that build few more weeks we can get there :-)

Or we can make similar thread about NPC to secure that achievement, but its too risky.

you can fit 3 pages into the span of 3 days if everyonee complains even more.

Or we can make similar thread about NPC to secure that achievement, but its too risky.

We're not complaining though. We're eagerly anticipating.

As far as gambling goes, I know EnigmaGrey said mid-november. Did someone else say that too?

We're not complaining though. We're eagerly anticipating.

As far as gambling goes, I know EnigmaGrey said mid-november. Did someone else say that too?

My money's on mid December possibly January.

Granted.

*opens a secret Tor page selling PZ NPC mod for bitcoins*

I hope you have about 50 proxies set up, you can get serious jail time for doing that stuff...