The patch 33 anticipation / theoretical gambling thread

Jack Bower

Allright, so as expected, not today for build 33. According to RJ:

Hopefully when the other coder branches come into line we can start talking IWBUMS.

We know his branch is online, and is integrated with Turbo's branch. I think there were 4 total branches, according to a previous dev post. So 2 more branches to go? Mid-november is sounding more and more likely.

2 more to go? Which ones?

Let me find the post where I saw that. I'm not making it up, I think teesee asked the question, and two devs replied one after another.

It's an older mondoid repost discussion. Dunno if you'll find it.

Found it actually : Lemmy's post http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/16788-mondoid-repost-discussion/?p=209249

is there any chance it'll come out today? For 5 weeks the devs have been saying almost done, or testing final pieces. So upset!  :cry: 

We only said it went in testing this week. Earlier we also mentioned EGX and the resulting EGX Plague.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, but it'd make for pretty boring Mondiods if they didn't discuss what they're working on. :/

is there any chance it'll come out today? For 5 weeks the devs have been saying almost done, or testing final pieces. So upset!  :cry: 

We only said it went in testing this week. Earlier we also mentioned EGX and the resulting EGX Plague.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, but it'd make for pretty boring Mondiods if they didn't discuss what they're working on. :/

Ok thanks for explaining, I thought it was being tested already. But when u see this ("updated build for a stream or two after next week’s Mondoid goes live.") it makes you excited. But you guys are awesome devs and you always deliver better than we expected. What's a little more wait? Hehe don't make it too long though

Oh look, the reason we don't generally have these threads is starting to show.

"When it's ready."

Noooooo, I wasn't asking for an ETA. I was asking for random (but true) information to use to stoke the weekend hype.

Oh, right. That's where you got me.

Oh look, the reason we don't generally have these threads is starting to show.

"When it's ready."

Noooooo, I wasn't asking for an ETA. I was asking for random (but true) information to use to stoke the weekend hype.

Oh, right. That's where you got me.

Well, you gave the correct answer. We just needed the question.