The patch 33 anticipation / theoretical gambling thread

Jack Bower

The animations is probably the most anticipated patch of the year for everyone who doesn't smoke pipedreams like NPCs / Vehicles.

Remember that the animations is what is holding the NPCs back (quote something in Mondoid).

So i imagine that after build 33, we could probably see a snowball effect of updates where the hype keeps growing more and more around the NPCs without touching them.

Remember that Build 34 (animations maybe?) is begin prepared also while working on Build 33

I'm still in for a mid-November release. I can feel it. The Force told me.

That'd be my "safe" bet as well.

Thanks, EGX plague!

Mid November release confirmed. Hail Enigma

Gotta love the intentional bad thinking on this thread ^_^ The new community members will get completely lost if they ever wander here x)

The procedural house generation is damn nifty, I can't wait to see second stories and more added towards it. :)

Also, I'm hyped for build 33, but what I'm REALLY looking forward to are those new animations. Every time I'm playing I keep imagining how smooth and fresh everything will look, as well as how different it will be to move around. The hype is real.  :D

The very first thing I'm going to do when the animation update hits is run face first into a wall... When I seen that clip I very nearly rofl'd

The procedural house generation is damn nifty, I can't wait to see second stories and more added towards it. :)

Also, I'm hyped for build 33, but what I'm REALLY looking forward to are those new animations. Every time I'm playing I keep imagining how smooth and fresh everything will look, as well as how different it will be to move around. The hype is real.  :D

The very first thing I'm going to do when the animation update hits is run face first into a wall... When I seen that clip I very nearly rofl'd

Then you'll discover there's also a new "nose fracture" wound and wonder how you can splint that goddamn thing

Allright, so as expected, not today for build 33. According to RJ:

Hopefully when the other coder branches come into line we can start talking IWBUMS.

We know his branch is online, and is integrated with Turbo's branch. I think there were 4 total branches, according to a previous dev post. So 2 more branches to go? Mid-november is sounding more and more likely.

Hopefully when the other coder branches come into line we can start talking IWBUMS.

We know his branch is online, and is integrated with Turbo's branch. I think there were 4 total branches, according to a previous dev post. So 2 more branches to go? Mid-november is sounding more and more likely.

2 more to go? Which ones?

thats what i,m thinking, uhg, too bad by then I wont even have a project zomboid thought in my head...damn fallout 4...

2 more to go? Which ones?

Let me find the post where I saw that. I'm not making it up, I think teesee asked the question, and two devs replied one after another.