The patch 33 anticipation / theoretical gambling thread

Jack Bower

Theoretical gambling thread? Ho-kay, I am game.

Having just came back from the steam forums, I'd be willing to bet that no matter how good build 33 is going to be, that there will be no less than 100 furious commenters there mad as all hell that NPC's aren't there in spite of the fact that they have been told they are not going to be there. 

I will also put side action on more than a dozen, specifically, will claim that they have been lied to.

Bet: 6 Spiffos

Side bet: 20 cans of sardines

The last prediction of this build was Oct 12th or so, Its definetly soon, but I'm just wondering if the content update will be that significant. 

I'm more interested in seeing more craftable things. Bombs are just freakin AWESOME!!!

I would say that the 26 would be the latest we'd see it released (I hope).

The last prediction of this build was Oct 12th or so, Its definetly soon, but I'm just wondering if the content update will be that significant. 

I'm more interested in seeing more craftable things. Bombs are just freakin AWESOME!!!

I would say around 19 to 23.

If nothing happens, bet my ass and a sock that is going to be a Halloween release 

I'm glad they answered me! That's really nice from them. Well, 4 branches means a lot of stitching. I'd go for a full month before 33: a week of testing per branch added, even though I know it probably doesn't work this way.

That'd be a mid-november release.

Might as well be the official buzzkill: No, it won't be out Monday.

really :(

when will finish this eternal agony?

If something is eternal, it will never finish. But the IWBUMS wait isn't eternal, it's just... when it's done.

Okay everyone, time for hugs, then back to your posts.

Argh, looks like nothing next week either!

So, hopefully, we’ll have an updated build for a stream or two after next week’s Mondoid goes live.

While they don't explicitly say no IWBUMS 33 next week, they probably wouldn't bother with a teaser stream of it if we could just get the build and play ourselves.

Alrighty then! Here's hoping November 2 is the Magic Monday!

The procedurally generated house thing sounds awesome, by the way!

Edited by f3rret

The procedural house generation is damn nifty, I can't wait to see second stories and more added towards it. :)

Also, I'm hyped for build 33, but what I'm REALLY looking forward to are those new animations. Every time I'm playing I keep imagining how smooth and fresh everything will look, as well as how different it will be to move around. The hype is real.  :D