The patch 33 anticipation / theoretical gambling thread

Jack Bower

Twiggy's gonna be streaming radio/tv fairly imminently - but (fun as I know the hype-build is) there won't be an IWBUMS release on Monday. Sorry for being a buzz-killer :'(

No problem! Thanks for being clear and up front about it.

You won't ever be able to kill our buzz though. Only wound it, temporarily...

Hi. Fairly new to the PZ community. So based on what I've read, a stream of an upcoming build usually means the release is close. When do the builds usually get released after the streams? Thank you!

rumors suggest that it will be next week  :D

Hi. Fairly new to the PZ community. So based on what I've read, a stream of an upcoming build usually means the release is close. When do the builds usually get released after the streams? Thank you!

rumors suggest that it will be next week  :D

It wont be next week.

A lot of stuff needs to come together in this build. Creative, TV / Radio, new sound system to name a few. All big features with a few things to sort out before they are good to go out public. All exist in separate branches and I think if you're hoping for an IWBUMs in the next week I should throw a little water on that sorry!

If things are ready for tomorrow, Twiggy will be doing another stream showing off the features again, possibly additional stuff as well. Remember that you can also watch his VOD right here from last week in case you missed it.  :D

He's also selling merchandise, support him, he's awesome!

Thanks for the VOD of the previous stream. I'm just glad movable furniture will make it to build 33. :D

A lot of stuff needs to come together in this build. Creative, TV / Radio, new sound system to name a few. All big features with a few things to sort out before they are good to go out public. All exist in separate branches and I think if you're hoping for an IWBUMs in the next week I should throw a little water on that sorry!

But i thought that it was almost ready for internal testing like 2 weeks ago? So is it still in internal testing? Or is about to be in internal testing again?

The direction this thread has taken just makes me think of rowdy kids in the backseat of a car and the parents in the front saying "we get there when we get there!!".

I prefer having this type of thread of kids asking "are we there yet" than the kids going berserk and start saying "Dad you suck so much you take too long, your car sucks too, look how busted is this seat, i hate you!" while throwing a fit of rage in the backseat.

But i thought that it was almost ready for internal testing like 2 weeks ago? So is it still in internal testing? Or is about to be in internal testing again?

There's been internal testing of build 33 yes, but that says nothing as to how long until its ready for an IWBUMS.

"A lot of stuff needs to come together in this build" - aka there's still work yet to do integrating everything together.

There's been internal testing of build 33 yes, but that says nothing as to how long until its ready for an IWBUMS.

"A lot of stuff needs to come together in this build" - aka there's still work yet to do integrating everything together.

Gotcha, i know the build 33 will be worth the wait, dunno why but i feel like this is going to be some sort of almost halloween update.

even though the stars are starting to align, we’re not standing on the edge of an IWBUMS release just yet.

I'm going to guess that this means that IWBUMS is at least 2 weeks out. That would put it at Monday October 26th, which is Halloween week. Maybe PZ will get some kind of Halloween sale as well, so that may end up being a big week!

even though the stars are starting to align, we’re not standing on the edge of an IWBUMS release just yet.

I'm going to guess that this means that IWBUMS is at least 2 weeks out. That would put it at Monday October 26th, which is Halloween week. Maybe PZ will get some kind of Halloween sale as well, so that may end up being a big week!

hopefully release the build 33 this week, 

We can not lower our guard