The patch 33 anticipation / theoretical gambling thread

Jack Bower

You guys should consider throwing out these Spiffo shirts and creating a new one :

Black background

Bold white letters (prerably Comic Sans, of course) saying :

"Build 33 is coming on

(fill in the gaps)"

Then all the PZ lovers would meet after 33 is out and see who was right. You could provide permanent shirt-markers. If people wanted to cheat and be sure to win by having multiple release dates, they'd have to buy multiple shirts. Therefore, money. Then you can finally all fly to Jamaica and let us all not-so-gently down.

http://i.imgur.com/hww4TiB.png

You guys should consider throwing out these Spiffo shirts and creating a new one :

Black background

"Build 33 is coming on

(fill in the gaps)"

Then all the PZ lovers would meet after 33 is out and see who was right. You could provide permanent shirt-markers. If people wanted to cheat and be sure to win by having multiple release dates, they'd have to buy multiple shirts. Therefore, money. Then you can finally all fly to Jamaica and let us all not-so-gently down.

+1 would buy, but my concept would harvest more money :P

Tooks will give out hugs in order of most sad.

I hope there's a buy 2 get 1 free on those

Um. Uh. Sure. Have a title. :-|

Thanks c:

Black background

"Build 33 is coming on

(fill in the gaps)"

+1 would buy, but my concept would harvest more money :P

Better? lol ( I <3 TIS im just killing time dont hurt me)6vY1qed.png

Maybe they'll patch a day other then Monday after they see how badly we'd like to just eff up our whole game file playing the beta. Iacceptheconsequences.

If that happens i eat my sock

Can I have the other sock?

Maybe they'll patch a day other then Monday after they see how badly we'd like to just eff up our whole game file playing the beta. Iacceptheconsequences.

you think that this week we test the beta 33 in advance?

Doubt it, when there is a stream of a build it usally means that the build is coming very very soon, but i wont even expect it this week.

Probably monday 12 or 19th if we are going for Mondoid releases 

Doubt it, when there is a stream of a build it usally means that the build is coming very very soon, but i wont even expect it this week.

Probably monday 12 or 19th if we are going for Mondoid releases 

Thanks friend, is just wait a little longer

Whenever it gets here, it will be good and I will play the hell out of it. Now, to practice patience. Patience, as if there's a horde slowly passing outside, and I'm holed up in the bedroom with the curtains drawn...

xDD

Sorry f3rret, I just did the Hydrocraft thing away from a Monday as I didn't think people would appreciate non-primary dev stuff on a Monday. Thought these mod features would be a nice little bonus for everyone.

Thank you for not putting it on Monday when people except build 33 to come out. I don't want to be the reason for their disappointment.

Sorry f3rret, I just did the Hydrocraft thing away from a Monday as I didn't think people would appreciate non-primary dev stuff on a Monday. Thought these mod features would be a nice little bonus for everyone.

Thank you for not putting it on Monday when people except build 33 to come out. I don't want to be the reason for their disappointment.

Nah, you just have the taste of a bitter compensation instead :P

I locked someone in a closet until they died of starvation last night. Make the killings stop, release the patch.

Hey i did the same thing....but in the Sims 3.

Man i love having children in that game, making his birthday come and invite everyone and then remove all the doors and windows alongside all the lights.

You can see the fear in their eyes when the bathroom breaks, the cake starts to get rotten and everyone is a lazy asshole and somehow someone gets killed and becomes a ghost and the house starts getting haunted.

Good times, please give build 33