The patch 33 anticipation / theoretical gambling thread

Jack Bower

It doesn't count as a delay if they never announced an ETA. We're just hyping this up and assigning dates ourselves.

:)

Well not exactly a delay but more of a "adding more time" to internal teststing by adding some other features.

If the amount of time was never defined, you cannot add to it. Deep thoughts, man...

But honestly, TIS keeps us so well informed, and shares so much with us, I feel as if we're an internal part of the team, so hit me with Build 33 IWBUMS, I'm ready guys.

https://youtu.be/2Gc5cuekQto?t=9s

I've been waiting to dive back into PZ with Build 33. It is (or was at one time) expected to have the feature that allowed furniture and other map objects to be moved in game.

It is such a little thing* but the ability to personalize a character's environment is irresistibly immersive in a game like this. Of all the new, upcoming features, moving furniture tops my list.

*Little in terms of comparative game impact. I have no idea how little this is in terms of game development.

I been playing The Long Dark again because now it feels like playing Skyrim placing items in my cozy home, feels comfy as fuck mane

i tried the long dark too, but its sad how death is inevitable due to limited items and somehow i die to wolves even when armed. (holding on zomboid until patches come out)

Well IWBUMS Is imminent.

I predict if not this weekend, the next.

The latest mondoid said it was mostly some touch up work and then it's ready for shipping.

Didn't they said they will add some features or something like that?

the plan is to put the build containing these features into internal testing upon Turbo’s return to Holland – so that the fundamentals of the systems can be checked out while Turbo makes any necessary adjustments.

Welp, maybe 2 more weeks then? 

irrelevant what you predict.

it will be ready when it is ready, that's how it is.

We are in anticipation and theoretical gambling thread, so people can predict all they want and feel sad when it doesn't happen, so is relevant only in this thread.

I'm gonna drag a grill and a TV up to the roof of the mall, and have a cook out during the end of the world. Then, I will deal with any noisy, hungry neighbors still around after I destroy the staircases... Free-loading dead-head bastards never bring their own food, always trying to eat me.

Fixed that for you

Mall-law comes into effect then, and they meet the fast end of a baseball bat.

The first thing I do in Build 33 will be to move a BBQ one square in any direction. BECAUSE I CAN.

There's a mod for that already ;)

Lies.

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/16586-testable-the-insayne-project-movable-fridges-and-ovens/

Very well, it appears you DO know what you're talking about. 

Modders do excellent work, but I prefer to keep to the vanilla version of games that I play. If that means I drive myself halfway insane waiting for Build 33 instead of installing a mod, then so be it.

The first thing I do in Build 33 will be to move a BBQ one square in any direction. BECAUSE I CAN.

There's a mod for that already ;)

Lies.

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/16586-testable-the-insayne-project-movable-fridges-and-ovens/

Very well, it appears you DO know what you're talking about. 

Modders do excellent work, but I prefer to keep to the vanilla version of games that I play. If that means I drive myself halfway insane waiting for Build 33 instead of installing a mod, then so be it.

I was driven insane, and figured I'd make a mod for it hahaha :P

Okay, I'm calling it. IWBUMS release of build 33 will be on Monday. Why, you ask? Well, they just did a blog spotlight of Hydrocraft! Why wouldn't you save that for Mondoid? You could do some crazy alliteration there! Modding Mondoid Monday Mayhem! They did the Hydrocraft spotlight TODAY, so that they wouldn't have to share the spotlight with the IWBUMS Build 33 release on Monday.

Sorry f3rret, I just did the Hydrocraft thing away from a Monday as I didn't think people would appreciate non-primary dev stuff on a Monday. Thought these mod features would be a nice little bonus for everyone.

You can't fool me. ;)

EDIT: In all seriousness though, you could post a mod feature or an ask the devs or a "Hey look at this Spiffo cake" on a Mondoid and it would be awesome. I look forward to the weekly notes, whatever they are.

And whatever answer anyone gives in this particular thread will immediately be misinterpreted by me as whatever release date I choose. I thought that's why devs had stayed away so far.

Edited by f3rret