Bedford Falls V3 (Steam Workshop)

RingoD123

On 4/19/2016 at 7:46 AM, DanielPas said:

There are no electricity switch at farm near lake, can you add them? I found generator and it usless at night cant see anything.

I just tried this map for the first time today, had a look online of it..ahh yes this house will be perfect for a base and it's near the lake for fishing.  Spawned in, made my way there aannd no lights :(( Plz fix. TY

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

hi,weve been running this map on our server for the last few patches,and we run into the same issue all the time.The really large apartment like buildings overwhelm the server and cause a small area around them to stutter to almost a stop....a "Stall count" shows what i assume are the number of commands the computer can not process due to being overwhelmed by the buildings (possibly the amount of zoms in them ?).....this count gets as high as 40,000+ and all activity in the local area is so crushed its takes minutes for a single command to work.

Edited by tempest
typos

Very very sadly,as it is,ill have to remove bedford from my servers maps next reset.We are justing running into too many areas of bedford that cause massive stall counts....Its a real shame,as bedford is my favorite area,and for alot of the servers players also.

Edited by tempest

• 3 months later...
On 12/17/2016 at 10:37 PM, Paul Redeker said:

New Denver is gone.  I'm gonna try reloading the files in the morning.  Thanks. 

Fresh loads.  Bedford is still coming in split in half.  

New Denver is giving me the objects file not being found even though it's in there.  So I'll figure it out.  

Something is not working with the new build.  Gonna check it out on SP to see if it's borked there. 

Alll the other maps are fine from what I can tell. 

• 2 months later...

Hi so I am running the bedford v3 map non steam version, but i have come across a particular annoying situation, I placed some fridges in a building on the second floor and put some fresh products in it to freeze, then I went to sleep irl. After loading the game again from main screen the following day all the fridges was gone and  the food i guess, everything dissapeared, the house I was in had an alarm before and on the new load the alarm went off again and the stairs I destroyed was respawned. I downloaded it from nexus. 

On ‎13‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 5:02 PM, Crosstide1 said:

Hi so I am running the bedford v3 map non steam version, but i have come across a particular annoying situation, I placed some fridges in a building on the second floor and put some fresh products in it to freeze, then I went to sleep irl. After loading the game again from main screen the following day all the fridges was gone and  the food i guess, everything dissapeared, the house I was in had an alarm before and on the new load the alarm went off again and the stairs I destroyed was respawned. I downloaded it from nexus. 

Hi, i've just now updated the Nexus Mods version of Bedford Falls to include the latest updates made on Steam, should all work fine on a new save on the latest version of Zomboid.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey there, Bedford is easily my favorite map (except for the lack of wood stoves ;-) )but I can't stay there all the time. :*(  Is there a map somewhere of the road system that leaves the Bedford map near the military base i.e. from 13694 9897? I need to find a semi-easy way to get to VS.

Edited by wanderinbilly

10 hours ago, wanderinbilly said:

Hey there, Bedford is easily my favorite map (except for the lack of wood stoves ;-) )but I can't stay there all the time. :*(  Is there a map somewhere of the road system that leaves the Bedford map near the military base i.e. from 13694 9897? I need to find a semi-easy way to get to VS.

http://map.projectzomboid.com/?#0.5,0.18125,0.9

click on the Bedford overlay, plan out a route.

lol, dont get lost in the forest

main map is not 100% current, but it will still help

On 9/30/2017 at 10:28 PM, syfy said:

http://map.projectzomboid.com/?#0.5,0.18125,0.9

click on the Bedford overlay, plan out a route.

lol, dont get lost in the forest

main map is not 100% current, but it will still help

Oh yeah, I am constantly on that site: I can't play without it. Lol. Anyway, there's this whole road network to the North of Bedford Falls. part of it connects to the road exiting/entering BF along the military base.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...