Ruguy

Some little chance to recognize zombie as firend\family\that guy watever.

It might cause mental damage while you see zombie, and you have two ways - kill it or run. When you kill it you get very depressed. If you run, you get depressed, but for a long time.

It can add some drama to the game

Some little chance to recognize zombie as firend\family\that guy watever.

It might cause mental damage while you see zombie, and you have two ways - kill it or run. When you kill it you get very depressed. If you run, you get depressed, but for a long time.

It can add some drama to the game

If is a dead NPC that you cared about, yeah i think that will happen.

But random zombies that are familiars from the get go? i doubt it.

I support this idea if it is a NPC that you cared about like Blasted_Taco said. But, I do not want to randomly have my character debuffed like silents249 said.

I would be annoyed if my character randomly got depressed upon seeing a zombie. What if I was role playing that I had no family or loved ones and I was a lone-wolf survivor looking for redemption in a world gone to hell!?

At least if this was added, I would like the option to turn it off.

The idea could work if when NPCs are added, the character creation introduces the option for you to create a family (small or large) for you to care about.

That way, when you start the game, with the exception of your own family (if the character have one) all the other relatives would be scatered thru Muldragh and West Point. If added to a mini-map/map function ingame it could tell you where your relatives live and thus one of the first unamed quest of the game could be to try and find your family.

The idea could work if when NPCs are added, the character creation introduces the option for you to create a family (small or large) for you to care about.

That way, when you start the game, with the exception of your own family (if the character have one) all the other relatives would be scatered thru Muldragh and West Point. If added to a mini-map/map function ingame it could tell you where your relatives live and thus one of the first unamed quest of the game could be to try and find your family.

That would be super cool! I hope to see an idea similar to this added!