Do advanced Medical Options are planed?

lerk

Hello first, its more an question then an suggestion but here is it.

Do we get (Someday) ADVANCED Medical Options?

Well im not talking about an heart transplantation but like some kind of intensive care. If you get infected with something and only an doc can help you. Sepisis is very dangerous and in a unhygyenic world pretty common. (Amputation is already an maybe)

Well yet is it so, if you get shot in MP, you remove the bullet in 5 secounds, maybe disinfect and then stitch or bandage the wound. After about 30 secounds you just done. I know its IMENSIVE Work to code something (have some modding exp. with java) Hopefully you understand what i mean.

Hello first, its more an question then an suggestion but here is it.

Do we get (Someday) ADVANCED Medical Options?

Well im not talking about an heart transplantation but like some kind of intensive care. If you get infected with something and only an doc can help you. Sepisis is very dangerous and in a unhygyenic world pretty common. (Amputation is already an maybe)

Well yet is it so, if you get shot in MP, you remove the bullet in 5 secounds, maybe disinfect and then stitch or bandage the wound. After about 30 secounds you just done. I know its IMENSIVE Work to code something (have some modding exp. with java) Hopefully you understand what i mean.

Heart transplant ..... WHY NOT !?  :twisted:  :mrgreen: 

you get zombified, so the surgeon puts you under some kind of medical coma ( i know sh*t-f**k all of medicine :shock: ...) and removes your heart and gives you the heart of another human willing to sacrifice themselves (or not  :ph34r: ...) for your cause... :P